**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I rank up archangel or blade

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
They are both god tier bleed champ so I can't decide which is more effective. Although I'm slightly leaning towards archangel. Also please state the reason why you voted.

Should I rank up archangel or blade 77 votes

Archangel
48%
Disbanded_pensJestressTheVyrusHollowbornTJ82Ben345qFoxhero007OnmixWarriorDog06NiteAndDaeJosegee2321KillerRino19shadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixVoltolosBlackJ4zzTheSquish671RockypantherxgforcefanRaveNN 37 votes
Blade
51%
Vdh2008BadroseThe_OneLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusSpity68FMJoBuckeyeKPRikuremaJohnyzerohydrogohardSixshot1CliffordcanPizzabeatJayProngsRepto23PrathapTawliEugene_VirtuosoZombieZedd 40 votes

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    @Iron_web93 I'm just worried about ranking up archangel because many champs are bleed or/and poison immune (etc: robots, cosmic champs and colossus) and without bleed or poison archangel isn't that effective. Blade also has this problem but doesn't suffer as much from it.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Blade by a mile, regen will save you more units than anything. We're talking 5* R4 or R5?
    @-sixate- im talking bout rank 5
    5 star
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If it's Rank 5 5* I'd say Blade over AA. AA will do fine at Rank 4.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Blade
    As it's r5 5*...I would rank blade over AA...more regen,more damage..plus AA does just fine at R4 and if u add the synergies,it adds even more value to blade
    Archangel is winning so far. I will choose soon so cast your vote now
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53
    Archangel

@Iron_web93 I'm just worried about ranking up archangel because many champs are bleed or/and poison immune (etc: robots, cosmic champs and colossus) and without bleed or poison archangel isn't that effective. Blade also has this problem but doesn't suffer as much from it.

That is very fair! Like others have said, you can't really go wrong ranking up either one.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Blade
    Blade for almost all content. keep AA at the lower rank as his niche ability (just like quake's) is fine at r3 vs r4 or 440 vs 550.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Archangel
    Actually if it's rank 5, go for blade since archangel is fine at rank 4 already
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Blade
    I love AA and he is certainly better at some things. Blade will help you in more content though and his regen makes him a better path clearer.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Blade
    AA's DoT damage is the best but he has nothing else going for him, so if you hit a bleed and/or poison immune champ he is worthless. Blade has great bleed damage but also has the reduced debuff time with power and Danger Sense so he can still be awesome. Plus, he get regen when duped.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Repto23 said:

AA's DoT damage is the best but he has nothing else going for him, so if you hit a bleed and/or poison immune champ he is worthless. Blade has great bleed damage but also has the reduced debuff time with power and Danger Sense so he can still be awesome. Plus, he get regen when duped.

Other than ability accuracy reduction with neurotoxins which you can throw on a bleed immune champ harder to do yes but they don't need to bleed to get neurotoxins.
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    Blade
    blade not even close

if the defender is either poison or bleed immune (which is common) AA is extremely nerfed
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Blade
    @shadow_lurker22 you cant get neurotoxins on someone if they are bleed or poison immune. Need to bleed to poison, than once poisoned any more bleeds will be turned into neurotoxins
    Archangel
    Repto23 said:

@shadow_lurker22 you cant get neurotoxins on someone if they are bleed or poison immune. Need to bleed to poison, than once poisoned any more bleeds will be turned into neurotoxins

Weird because I've done it before
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Archangel
    There isn't a wrong choice.
    I've never had a Blade so by default I'm bias towards AA ;)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

Or you can sp3 to apply the neuro straight...
    Archangel
    xNig said:

Repto23 said:

Or you can sp3 to apply the neuro straight...
    That's what I was thinking of