**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 5* Dilemma: Corvus or Omega

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Trying to decide which one to rank up. Currently have 7 R5 (Blade/Medusa/Void/Aegon/Darkhawk/Glad Hulk)as well as an R2 6* CapIW. I'm leaning towards Omega since I have Domino who hits as hard as Corvus, but want to make sure I'm thinking right here.

R5 5* Dilemma: Corvus or Omega 40 votes

Omega Red
70%
ArcDeAngelusGamerLoPrestibelli300Jank39Anurag1606Sixshot1Savio444Hammerbro_64rcm2017UlysseOdysseus75Tawlishadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixPaytoPlayCeceSchmidtAleorNoob2435peasantRockypantherx 28 votes
Corvus Glaive
30%
CrkwestAlhazeen420X_ScottAce_03AceLuffySaboNiteAndDaeThe_Boss9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgKong_MasterEtjamaLostReplica23ValBr111 12 votes

Comments

• LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Omega Red
    I voted Omega but if you run map 7 Corvus might help more there, but at the same time Omega does things Corvus can't.

If you pick Omega take him to sig 200.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Both
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    With 7 r5 and an r2 6*, firstly you should be able to make this decision yourself. Secondly you are already in an alliance that gets t5b often so it doesn't really matter which you rank first, its only a matter of time before you get 2 more t5b.