**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Too much clutter in event quest section

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
There are way too many quests to scroll through in the event quest section. The new back issue quests should only be one pane that opens up into the different quests like the catalyst quests open into the different levels. If you plan to keep introducing more back issues with each one being in its own pane the clutter will just get worse. This is obviously not a big deal but it is an annoyance.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    No more of an annoyance than scrolling through Storymode or Arenas.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    At the very least allow players to customize the layout. Let us move the stuff we've finished or stuff we don't want to see off to the far right. Simple drag & drop tech like moving app icons around your phone's home screen.

Allow this for both the top Fight tab (so I can get the stupid Dungeons out of the middle of the screen) as well as the Event Quest sections.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Allow this for both the top Fight tab (so I can get the stupid Dungeons out of the middle of the screen) as well as the Event Quest sections.

Yes this. I've never done a dungeon and I never will but it's right there in the middle just being useless. Please either move it or have a hide option.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Nah. Rather than any of these changes I'd rather see bug fixes or new content. This effort would not be worth the apparent convenience gain.

If anything, just sort them so that the most recent u completed stacks left, 100% completed stacks right. Simple fix.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Make a tab for back issues in the event section.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Move the permanent content in the EQ section to it's own tab (LOL, ROL, RTTL, Back issues).

Leave the monthly and daily stuff in the EQ section.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    They just need to make a new tab called "Special".

It'll house, back issues, RoL, RttL and LoL.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Move the permanent content in the EQ section to it's own tab (LOL, ROL, RTTL, Back issues).

Leave the monthly and daily stuff in the EQ section.

Agreed. Would love to have the permanent stuff separated.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    As a lulz, they could add the Bases tab back and put the permanent content in there.