**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No act 6 rewards!!!

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike this is the pic I got when I finished act 6 on Sat, 13 Apr 2019 06:18:14 GMT. I did not receive any rewords. I have a video of me not receiving the rewards and me restarting me app.

It's a known issue, they're working on it. Just have to wait. Or try the customer support.
  • RyevonRyevon Posts: 17
    Probably will have to wait till Monday when the staff is back in I bet.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    I just completed my initial run through Act 6 and also did not receive completion rewards. Submitted a ticket so hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    edited April 2019
    Good luck
  • AletsDAletsD Posts: 6
    I have the same problem, I beat the act 6.1 first time and get no rewards and no cavalier title hope fix this soon

While we work on finding the problem and solution, I want to ensure you all that you will receive the rewards that you have earned. If this occurs to you, do not worry. We will make sure you get the rewards you have earned.

Update?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Douth77 said:

Has anyone received their rewards? Just completed it 100% this morning and have got nothing. Ticket submitted.

Nope, still nothing. They’re looking into it.
    Douth77 said:

Has anyone received their rewards? Just completed it 100% this morning and have got nothing. Ticket submitted.

I haven’t gotten mine yet. Was hoping they’d fix before AQ. Would have been able to open a 5*, 6*, and take a 5* champ to r5 and help boost prestige prior to start of AQ.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    VTA92 said:

While we work on finding the problem and solution, I want to ensure you all that you will receive the rewards that you have earned. If this occurs to you, do not worry. We will make sure you get the rewards you have earned.

Update?
    It would be pretty nice to get an update on this.
    Update: It's the weekend. Expect an update on Monday.
    ItsDamien said:

Weird, I don’t recall asking you for an update or your opinion.
    VTA92 said:

ItsDamien said:

Weird, you said update, didn't specify from who. Weirder is that it's factually the weekend. Even weirder, is that you expect an update to appear on a Sunday.
    ItsDamien said:

VTA92 said:

ItsDamien said:

Weird, you said update, didn't specify from who. Weirder is that it's factually the weekend. Even weirder, is that you expect an update to appear on a Sunday.
    Actually, I did specify from who. My request for an update was in response to a comment from a mod. This isn’t a M-F 8-5 game, so looking for a resolution on a Saturday, yes today is not Sunday, is not unreasonable.
    VTA92 said:

ItsDamien said:

VTA92 said:

ItsDamien said:

Actually, I did specify from who. My request for an update was in response to a comment from a mod. This isn’t a M-F 8-5 game, so looking for a resolution on a Saturday, yes today is not Sunday, is not unreasonable.
    Sure. But you know what is a Monday - Friday, 9 - 5 job? Games development. Also while it is Saturday, it is 7:30pm in Vancouver, in which that time most people have finished their work day in the Games industry. And most of them do not work on Sundays, especially developers. So I'd temper your expectations and give it until Monday.
    ItsDamien said:

VTA92 said:

ItsDamien said:

VTA92 said:

ItsDamien said:

Sure. But you know what is a Monday - Friday, 9 - 5 job? Games development. Also while it is Saturday, it is 7:30pm in Vancouver, in which that time most people have finished their work day in the Games industry. And most of them do not work on Sundays, especially developers. So I'd temper your expectations and give it until Monday.
    No thank you.

• desk0zdesk0z Posts: 4
    I explored act 6 yesterday. Every chapter is at the 100% but I didn’t receive the rewards. I already submitted a ticket and got an answer that my problem is forwarded to the game developer team.

I hope @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos can fix this soon.
    Sum3a1983 said:

Do we have to open ticket as well ???

I have an open ticket. Just got the standard response. If we were getting double Act 6 rewards we’d all have an emergency maintenance and it’d be fixed right away. A shame they don’t act as swift when it’s the other way around.
  • GrandetunafishGrandetunafish Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos A little follow up to this is needed. We all invested heavily into this complete and explore; some even needed these rewards to continue progression for more game content. Please rectify and make this right. My ticket has been waiting further response for 3 days now....
  • SvaenSvaen Posts: 55
    2 days KABAM!
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Sum3a1983 said:

Kabam you have violated TOS we should bann you

Everybody calm down. This is just like when the SA rewards were delayed. It's a simple glitch and Kabam is working hard to fix multiple right now. Kabam Mike specifically said that you WILL get the rewards, it just may take time. Have patience.
  • Hey all,

We're still looking into this. We'll have an update for you soon, but unfortunately I don't have anything yet. Thank you for your patience, and we will ensure that you get the rewards that you have earned.
  • FordnationFordnation Posts: 11

Hey all,

We're still looking into this. We'll have an update for you soon, but unfortunately I don't have anything yet. Thank you for your patience, and we will ensure that you get the rewards that you have earned.

Thank you

Hey all,

Does that include the 4 hour caviler and daily caviler crystals that have been missed out on due to this issue?
This discussion has been closed.