**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should i Awaken Havok or wait for Mr Sinister

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Just gathering general opinions, opening a few featured earlier and got thing, nick fury and havok but was mainly aiming for sinister and saved a gem for him... but should i continue waiting or just use it on havok, I much prefer Sinisters playstyle but i heard Havok is quite the beast both for playing and having high prestige?

Alpha Scorpion

Should i Awaken Havok or wait for Mr Sinister 38 votes

Awaken Havok
71%
ArcDeAngelusGamerdanielmathJaemon512chaos3430myPUNCAKEMqc19OrcDovahkiinSavio444Lt_Magnum_1WrathfulRavenSceptilemaniacxXpenKnightNvrEndingpeasantTheSpicyKnightItsDamienWakanda4Ever278Chainslayerẞlооd 27 votes
Wait for Sinister and use it on him since you saved it!
28%
BigdogbobX_ScottMagrailothosDankestChefArdiUlysseOdysseus75The_Boss9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLostReplica23Ægon07101That1 11 votes

Comments

• Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Congrats on your pulls. I opened 10 featured on day one and only got Mister Sinister. All the rest were rubbish plus another bad one yesterday. Problem with waiting is you never know if you will get him. I would wait would for a couple more tries on feature then use on Havok.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Awaken Havok
    Easy Havok for me. Havok does insane damage, incenerate immune, and a tough defender to beat (will take unavoidable large damage if attacker doesn't bring the right champ)
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Awaken Havok
    Don't count on pulling Mr. Sinister.
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Awaken Havok
    Never wait for a single champ. You could be holding onto it forever. Better to improve your game now and that way you can finish harder content and get more rewards. Maybe you get him later as part of those increased rewards each month but the odds are so low nowadays that you might as well work with what you got and what you got is a damn fine champ who would welcome the awakening.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    It depends upon what your plans are. If you are planing to continue opening features until the current crystal expires (which is what you seem to be planninrg since you may be getting sinister) then it is smart to wait as you may dupe Havok.
    I am in a similar situation. I got sinister on day one of the new crystal and I have a mutant gem. I plan on opening more feature crystals so I am holding the gem until the expiration of the current crystal as I don’t want to use the gem and then the next featured I open get sinister again.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Awaken Havok
    Havok doesn't really need it. But may as well work with what you have
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Bigdogbob said:

It depends upon what your plans are. If you are planing to continue opening features until the current crystal expires (which is what you seem to be planninrg since you may be getting sinister) then it is smart to wait as you may dupe Havok.
    I am in a similar situation. I got sinister on day one of the new crystal and I have a mutant gem. I plan on opening more feature crystals so I am holding the gem until the expiration of the current crystal as I don’t want to use the gem and then the next featured I open get sinister again.

Agreed.

If you're going for the Featured 5* crystal, at least give yourself every chance to get Sinister (1/24 chance). Once that crystal is gone though, I'd take the opposite tack; as your chance of pulling Sinister once he's in the basic crystal are incredibly low. At that point, Awaken Havok, who is an absolute demon. Unless he's fighting his big brother, who is extremely effective against him.

Don't just hold on to the Gem - they're of no value at all sitting in your inventory.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Hort4 said:

Congrats on your pulls. I opened 10 featured on day one and only got Mister Sinister. All the rest were rubbish plus another bad one yesterday. Problem with waiting is you never know if you will get him. I would wait would for a couple more tries on feature then use on Havok.

Bigdogbob said:

Agreed.

If you're going for the Featured 5* crystal, at least give yourself every chance to get Sinister (1/24 chance). Once that crystal is gone though, I'd take the opposite tack; as your chance of pulling Sinister once he's in the basic crystal are incredibly low. At that point, Awaken Havok, who is an absolute demon. Unless he's fighting his big brother, who is extremely effective against him.

Don't just hold on to the Gem - they're of no value at all sitting in your inventory.
    Thank you all for the good advice especially the ones above... Usually I open a stash of featured at the start then open basics up until around 4 to 5 weeks before the next featured is due then I save up again for that and pop open another 5 or so featured.. Rinse and repeat! Just the way I enjoy it, and it's a fair balance (I don't open featured 6 stars though, my only ever featured 6 star pull was corvus and I feel like that's the best I'd get from 15k) 😂

I'll try 2 more featured in a last ditch attempt for sinister over the next couple weeks (on 11k shards now) and see what happens and if I don't pull him or awaken havok in those 2 I'll use the gem on havok instead of waiting any longer... Thanks again to all who gave their opinion

Alpha Scorpion