**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Venom and Carnage be changed?

SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
You know what I realised today, Spideys sig ability is his Spider sense so he shouldn't be able to evade from Venom because in the Comics Spidey's Spider sense could not register that Venom was attacking because the symbiote bonded to his DNA and his Spider Sense didn't see him as a threat

Should Venom and Carnage be changed? 48 votes

Yes, it would make them more useful
91%
Vdh2008Whododo872LocoMotivesSnakeEyes69RafitasSlowDigzGeneral__RossDrOctavius2_2Timone147CuteshelfStefffCapWW2Onur4headSaiyanYellsomeMillybearTheSOURAhoboPrimmer79Scottryan 44 votes
No, too game breaking
8%
Noob_2yrsAceDeMoNNumanXNukOp 4 votes

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Not to venom but carnage could be buffed
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Definitely would add something to the pair.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Venom is useless he just looks awesome and that is it. Carnage is better than him right now which means he defo needs a buff as well or a whole redo on his abilities.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I think increase venoms replicate chance, and possibly allow more than one buff, similar to rogue.

Carnage needs quite a bit of adjusting.
    Increased stats
    Better buff generation
    Smoother bleed generation
    Some form of regen
    Better victory pose.

I think both need an anti evade component.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    It's fun for me to play with useful champs :)
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Also I thought venom could not trigger spidermans evades and spidey could never sense him.
  • No, too game breaking
    Oops pressed wrong vote :(
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Bump
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Has carnage l2 been changed

I'm seeing something completely different to his old l2
  • Venom shouldn't be changed, his AI and abilities are perfect. I say this because I like how in your face the AI is. Carnage on the other hand needs to be changed to make him more deadly. Like maybe longer bleeds or something for carnage
    Bump
  • Mystic_ManeMystic_Mane Posts: 46
    edited August 2017
    This is an amazing idea. I've thought for some time that Venom should be able to neutralize Spidey's evade because the black symbiote became familiar with his spider senses.

I did not think Carnage had the same ability? I thought Venom could only do that because the symbioite learned so much about Peter Parker.
    This is an amazing idea. I've thought for some time that Venom should be able to neutralize Spidey's evade because the black symbiote became familiar with his spider senses.

I did not think Carnage had the same ability? I thought Venom could only do that because the symbioite learned so much about Peter Parker.

He could do that because the symbiote had bonded to parkers DNA and I'm pretty sure that Carnage had too
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Dusky_Dawn wrote: »
    Venom shouldn't be changed, his AI and abilities are perfect. I say this because I like how in your face the AI is. Carnage on the other hand needs to be changed to make him more deadly. Like maybe longer bleeds or something for carnage

Venom may have been cutting edge a year ago when Kabam was pumping out Joe Fixit, LC, and shulk but… like all decent/average champs w doesn't hold a CANLDLE to abyone past the civil war even except for maybe Duck and Carnage
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    Why don't the sin champs have synergies together? GG has synergy with IP?

Well GG and IP are the same person and GG gives Electro a power boost while he's getting electrocuted (LOL :D )
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Carnage should be buffed. He's iron Patriot tier bad
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    it makes sense, of course I vote yes
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    All champs should have some function, those that didn't other than being mediocre attackers should be re worked.