**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quick! 5* GR unduped or 5* DV duped to R4? Need answer now!!!

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Extra info: I do have a Blade duped at R5 5* and Spark unduped 5* R3.
But I'm still leaning DV,

What do you think?

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Don’t have 5* gr but I have 5* dv at r4 and he’s awesome.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Voodoo easy
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Voodooooooo
  • HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    Always voodoo. He's a beast duped.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Thanks guys. Already did DV before the answer kept coming lol. I love DV! :)
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Voodoo
  • Efflux1990Efflux1990 Posts: 54
    DV
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Hmm should’ve R4ed Starky.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Good call. I would have gone with Voodoo. His damage output is way higher; he's got better access to nullify and can control power way better. Ability accuracy reduction; healing... need I go on?
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Strategic said:

Extra info: I do have a Blade duped at R5 5* and Spark unduped 5* R3.
    But I'm still leaning DV,

What do you think?

gr
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Why quick? What’s the rush? And if you’re in a rush, why come to the forum instead of using input from your alliance or your own common sense?

And in respons to the question “what do you think:” I don’t think that much, keeps things nice and simple 😇