**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite MCU Movie Scenes

Comments

• BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    The X-men movies aren't technically "MCU," but I always liked the scene in X2 when Wolverine single handedly defended the school against Stryker's army.

For true MCU, I liked Civil War's standoff between Iron Man and Cap, especially when Cap diffused Tony's laser beam with his shield. One of the most iconic images of the MCU so far for me.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Bogia said:

The X-men movies aren't technically "MCU," but I always liked the scene in X2 when Wolverine single handedly defended the school against Stryker's army.

For true MCU, I liked Civil War's standoff between Iron Man and Cap, especially when Cap diffused Tony's laser beam with his shield. One of the most iconic images of the MCU so far for me.

Love that scene of Wolverine defending the School! One of the few scenes in the original series that showed his ferocity and sense of loyalty to the School and its students. And, that’s not even the coolest scene in that movie! In my opinion, Nightcrawler’s raid on the White House is the best scene in all of the X-Men movies.
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    many people have said it, but the fight scenes in winter soldier never fail to amaze me, especially the ones between steve and bucky, love those scenes. dancing baby groot, definitely. thor and loki’s get help. thor’s entrance in iw. ‘we have a hulk’. so many more that i can’t think off the top of my head, the mcu has many amazing scenes
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Bogia said:

Love that scene of Wolverine defending the School! One of the few scenes in the original series that showed his ferocity and sense of loyalty to the School and its students. And, that’s not even the coolest scene in that movie! In my opinion, Nightcrawler’s raid on the White House is the best scene in all of the X-Men movies.
    Just watched that last night. This convo prompted me to rewatch the X-Men Series.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Doctor strange, Sanctum battle scene.
    Savio444 said:

Another good one.

Savio444 said:

Another good one.
    I remember seeing this for the first time. Great movie. I don’t think there’s been a marvel movie that I didn’t like. Can’t wait for them to mix the X-Men into it.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Woody15 said:

"You're from Earth?"
    "No, I'm from Missouri"
    "That's Earth dips**t"

is kevin bacon one of them?
    Savio444 said:

Savio444 said:

Another good one.
    I remember seeing this for the first time. Great movie. I don’t think there’s been a marvel movie that I didn’t like. Can’t wait for them to mix the X-Men into it.
    Same. I'm waiting for June, for Dark Phoenix.

Savio444 said:

Savio444 said:

Another good one.
    Same. I'm waiting for June, for Dark Phoenix.
    Same here.
  • MarvelBoy2009MarvelBoy2009 Posts: 28
    Korg meets thor<a href="http:youtube.com/korg-meets-thor-scene
  • MarvelBoy2009MarvelBoy2009 Posts: 28
    I love when korg meets Thor and he’s like
    Hey man, I’m korg, Yem the big pile o rocks waving at you
    Lmao one of if not the best mcu character
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Also enjoyed this scene
  • KanoooKanooo Posts: 105
    Trevor Slattery / The Mandarin - Ole Ole Ole Ole! :smile:
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    "No, they promised me more drugs"

Hearty LOL when I heard that.
    Fun fact, Dark Phoenix is the last Movie under Fox to be released, although there may be more through Marvel/Disney. Early projections don't look good. Lol. Let's hope they exceed expectations.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    edited April 2019
    Even though Scarlet Witch isn't her powerful comic version in the MCU, this right here made me so happy
    I don't care what the Critics say. I'll be there. Cue Mariah. Lol.

Even though Scarlet Witch isn't her powerful comic version in the MCU, this right here made me so happy

OH! That reminded me of another. The Scene with SW and Ultron.
    Not the Scene I was looking for, but a good one either way. Lol.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    I love how genuinely disappointed Hulk was when he couldn’t fight Surtur in Ragnarok
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    This part in infinity war was brilliant, from the chants right up to the fight itself. It’s hard to pick out the best moments from infinity war because the whole thing was done so well, but this bit always stood out to me.

https://youtu.be/U2XGZD5P3sc
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    There's to may tough decisions! Maybe I should make 1 per movie?
    @me if you want me to
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Captain America VS Iron Man in civil war
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I can't think of a specific one from the MCU that really gripped me fully. But if it's Marvel character movies.... then Probably the first nightclub scene in the first Blade film with Wesley Snipes. It's the first comic book film I remember watching multiple times. Although at 9 years old I may have been a little young to start watching it.... perks of having a Dad who didn't care what I watched, as long as I didn't repeat any of the bad language lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Bogia said:

My favorite scene in the original X-Men movies is probably one that most wouldn't think to mention, but for me, this scene is what sold me on the first movie right at the start:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkRyP8bp0Io
    For me, this is what the X-Men were all about right there.

But of course, if I had to pick a favorite scene in all of the FOX X-Men movies it would probably be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM