**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Feel weird to intercepting an attack after 14.1 update

After the 14.1 update, I feel that to intercepting an opponents attack timing are becoming more difficult to control compare to 14.0. Is it just me or anyone also feels the same!?

Comments

• PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Just talked about this with an alliance mate! Yup. I've seen more obvious intercepts get overturned. I've noticed most in AQ Ai. It actually looks weird when it doesn't work, like it's supposed to work but didn't
    @Kabam Wolf
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    I agree. I feel there are so many changes to parry evade and intercept timing, it just seems so messy and counterintuitive.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    right there with you, the parry and evade mechanics have been a mess since 12.0, i will say tho, kabam does not care because it leads to higher profits. But we all know if a bug that raises players champ pi is present give kabam 1 hr and its fixed.
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    People were complaining about parry timing being messed up after 14.0 which I hadn't really noticed or had a problem with. After 14.1 parry timing definitely seems off as well as intercepts.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I also feel parry is acting very differently after 14.0. It is much harder to get the timing right...
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It would appear their solution to the players getting better is to break the mechanics.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ya parry and evade have problem pls fix it
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    I have a weird animation bug when I successfully parry where it looks like the opponent stops before suddenly running forward and then being stunned...that is when I successfully parry...intercepting also has some wierd animations...I run at them and it looks like I swing in the animation, but then suddenly they have hit me instead their animation is the one that swings and my animation resets to me standing there...
  • 35six735six7 Posts: 31
    But for this update Kabam didn't announce anything about the intercepting and parry change.

maasu30pxxg1.png
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I'm having the same issues as well...parry, intercept timing is definitely off.
  • 35six735six7 Posts: 31
    I guess most of the players here included me agree that parry and intercept are big part of the game, these two techniques are kinda crucial on whether you can play well and use less units on revives. However, more than 10 players here realized the parry and intercept mechanics are updated but we did not see even one word in the 14.1 update announcement. I feel that this update is a bit of sneaky compares to the updates in the pass by Kabam. I regret that I did this update on all of my devices. I rather go ahead and finished my LOL before installing this update because I feel like I will need to spend a lot more units in the future.