**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skilled players need a gold 2-1 alliance

Need a new alliance since my last one has disbanded. I have map 5 and Tier 6 experience...

AQ preferably at least map 5, AW gold 2-1, assigned paths and BGs, friendly and communicative, using a communication app (doesn’t matter what, i just install whatever)

Hmu in line: AkoPlay
In game: ακο

Comments

• Cam101Cam101 Posts: 3
    Sup AKO. Check me out in game Cam610. Our alliance is strong but we just had a group leave opening up 7 spots. We use LINE to communicate. Check us out.
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Hey AKO. We are trying to fill a bg that left. We just started recruiting. We have a strong core group of players who have been together since 2015. We run aq and aw. No donations. We are a pretty social alliance. The heavy hitters will help the players just building up on paths if needed. Let me know if you are interested in line or in game at DaBills. Thanks! I can't find you in game.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    If you are available to switch from Line to Telegram, we would be happy to welcome you in our alliance.
    In game player ID: simolaz
  • NosiemNosiem Posts: 195
    Hmu in game or on Line: nosiem
  • AkoPlayAkoPlay Posts: 17
    Still looking