**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back issues

Hello everyone that is reading this,I am aware that variant is hard gives good rewards.I am a summoner of lv.41 that does herioc level difficulty and in act 4 ch 2.I find normal in back issues too easy and variant #1 too hard. Varinat #2 i dont even have access to. I request kabam or mcoc developers to add more difficulties in back issues that is more harder than normal and easier than variant. Thank you for reading.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    That is not going to happen. Variant was designed for veteran players, not for beginners or intermediate players.
    You don't have an easier version of Road to the labyrinth, RoL, or LoL. Just like you will not have an easier version of Variant
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Focus on finishing Act 5 first, if you can't do act 5, I'm guessing you don't have the roster for variant. Adding different difficulty levels will be just adding more content similar to the Acts, so it's a waste. I'm guessing the variants are designed more towards people that have completed act 5
  • kamalnathr1993kamalnathr1993 Posts: 18

That is not going to happen. Variant was designed for veteran players, not for beginners or intermediate players.
    You don't have an easier version of Road to the labyrinth, RoL, or LoL. Just like you will not have an easier version of Variant

Understood😞 thanks for replying 😄

Focus on finishing Act 5 first, if you can't do act 5, I'm guessing you don't have the roster for variant. Adding different difficulty levels will be just adding more content similar to the Acts, so it's a waste. I'm guessing the variants are designed more towards people that have completed act 5

Yes,my roster is not so great i will try to focus more on story quests.thanks for replying
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Dude, no... Mid-tier players have WAY ENOUGH content to progress through.

PS: I'm a mid-tier player myself, so I do know what I am talking about.

Dude, no... Mid-tier players have WAY ENOUGH content to progress through.

PS: I'm a mid-tier player myself, so I do know what I am talking about.

Understood 👌
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Road to the labyrinth is the easier version of labyrinth of legends.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

No, it’s not. From a progression stage, RttL was introduced as a “gate” to prepare players for LoL when the majority of the player base had 5/50s as their top champs.

The so called “gate” for Variant is A5.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Since it isn't a version of the lab you can't really call it an easier version of the lab.