**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Realm of Legends

Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
So I have cleared WS and Captain Marvel with a 5/50 domino without potions or revives. How do I get past Juggernaut? I can’t seem to get him down because of that unstoppable effect. Any advice?

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Hit him a lot n b patient. Dom can take him so can blade
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Should be relatively easy with magik. Just get up to your l2, power lock him and rinse and repeat. Once you get the first power lock you don’t have to worry about the unstoppable as you can link power lock to power lock.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    First, this is old Juggs. So if you parry him while he's unstoppable you WON'T get staggered. 2nd, and I'm sure you know this, don't worry about pushing to an SP3, since none of the enemies in Realm of Legends have their third Special attack.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Ok, I appreciate all the help guys! Will be trying again soon.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Who do you plan to use on sw. Be careful when fighting her she will slap a healblock and 2-3 poison on you every other combo you land on her
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

Who do you plan to use on sw. Be careful when fighting her she will slap a healblock and 2-3 poison on you every other combo you land on her

He could use blade and just keep him at full power
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I did him with X23 and her regen
    Though now spider gwen and she hulk are also good options (their heavy inflicts slow debuff which negates unstoppable)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Parry him when he is unstoppable and let the timer expire. If you wind up starting over I'd go Domino with Rhulk/Massacre synergy if you have it plus Void for x23 and a poison immune for SW.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Learn to parry, and bring Ghostrider along if you are using Blade
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    I took him with magik. Power lock him and keep chaining the L2 with him in the corner. It's long and repetitive, but that's RoL for ya.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Sungj said:

Dshu said:

Until a critical hit power drains him. Gunna need a poison immune champ.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★

Sungj said:

Dshu said:

Until a critical hit power drains him. Gunna need a poison immune champ.
    Not really need it.
  • Avi0612Avi0612 Posts: 16
    magik, or capiw, or blade with mephisto/dormammu synergy for him and sw(with her stay on 3 bars of power), spidergwen, she-hulk. or just parry and wait. but remember to bring someone to handle wolverine.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Parry him when he is unstoppable and let the timer expire. If you wind up starting over I'd go Domino with Rhulk/Massacre synergy if you have it plus Void for x23 and a poison immune for SW.

I think he was updated to be ”unparryable” while unstoppable so he would have to wait the effect out.

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    KattohS said:

I think he was updated to be ”unparryable” while unstoppable so he would have to wait the effect out.

He was. But Realm of Legends is the old version of him, and very much parryable while unstoppable.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

KattohS said:

He was. But Realm of Legends is the old version of him, and very much parryable while unstoppable.
    Good catch. Thought it extended to them all.
  • DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78
    A little late but if you have him, bring a Cap IW, he was clutch against his unstoppable. Build up 5 KPs and do a heavy then a spc2 = up to 40k damage
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Quake is a good option, or anyone that can Nullify or ignore Unstopable.
    Power Control champs will prevent him from going unstoppable as well.
    If not, just be patient. Look for openings and get as much damage as possible.