**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need some advice.

RemdolfRemdolf Posts: 6
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone. I've been playing the game for 3 months now and finally got to a point where I have no clue who to rank up. I have 20 4*'s now and would like to have some advice on who to rank up of each class.

My champs are as follows;

SCIENCE:
Sentry
Spider Man (Miles Morales) - Duped
Joe Fixit
Hulk

MYSTIC:
Magik
Dr. Strange

COSMIC:
Thor
Corvus Glaive
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Hela

TECH:
Punisher 2099
Ultron

MUTANT:
Magneto (Marvel Now)
Wolverine X-23
Colossus
Gambit

SKILL:
Killmonger
Korg
Daredevil (Classic) - Duped
Falcon

I'd like to max out a champ of each class first. So what would your suggestions be?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Science: don't max out any
    Mystic: magik
    Tech: don't max out any
    Cosmic: CG
    Mutant: x23
    Skill: KM or korg
  • Ultron (Regen and dual-immune), Corvus (beat Tech, Mutant, and Avengers on paths to be really strong against bosses), or Thor also once Dup'd (do parry-stuns to double up strong Armor Breaks), X-23 when Dup'd, Hulk when Dup'd (or also just good being poison immune), Daredevil only if you want to have someone who auto-evades Specials (else Killmonger), and Magik.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Tech: (Ultron) He's immune to poison/bleed so he'll be great for many characters and paths, especially biohazard paths. I would take him to rank 4 only for now because he hits a little soft.

Cosmic: (Corvus) I don't have him but I know he's a top champ in the game right now. Great damage.

Mystic: (Magik) The queen of power control. She'll help you with a ton of fights that most champs have a huge problem dealing with.

Science: (Hulk) I would just rank 4 him for now as well. He has good damage, especially when duped and at low health. If you can dupe him, he might end up being your best chance against the Collector when you get there.

Skill: (Killmonger) Can't say much here as I don't have him, but I know he's very solid with good utility and great synergies.

Mutant: (X23) Good bleeder with pretty good regen.
  • Maxim_86296Maxim_86296 Posts: 27
    How'd you get so many 4* in three months? That pretty impressive.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Corvus, OG Thor, Magik, X-23, Killmonger
  • RemdolfRemdolf Posts: 6

How'd you get so many 4* in three months? That pretty impressive.

I just added 2 more 4* champs to my roaster today. I guess I'm very lucky? I did 26 pre crystal openings last week (All which I farmed off quests and arena milestones) and 5 of them were 4* champs. 2 being 3*'s and the rest 2*'s. I'm not that good of a player. I can barely defeat opponents with PI over 500 of my champ. Yet I still manage to make very lucky pulls. And all of that being a F2p player makes me even more happy. All I need now is to invest some time, credits and thoughts into my masteries. Because I've never touched anything there.

Ultron (Regen and dual-immune), Corvus (beat Tech, Mutant, and Avengers on paths to be really strong against bosses), or Thor also once Dup'd (do parry-stuns to double up strong Armor Breaks), X-23 when Dup'd, Hulk when Dup'd (or also just good being poison immune), Daredevil only if you want to have someone who auto-evades Specials (else Killmonger), and Magik.

Thanks for helping me out and explaining why I should concentrate on each champ. :)
    ẞlооd said:

Tech: (Ultron) He's immune to poison/bleed so he'll be great for many characters and paths, especially biohazard paths. I would take him to rank 4 only for now because he hits a little soft.

Cosmic: (Corvus) I don't have him but I know he's a top champ in the game right now. Great damage.

Mystic: (Magik) The queen of power control. She'll help you with a ton of fights that most champs have a huge problem dealing with.

Science: (Hulk) I would just rank 4 him for now as well. He has good damage, especially when duped and at low health. If you can dupe him, he might end up being your best chance against the Collector when you get there.

Skill: (Killmonger) Can't say much here as I don't have him, but I know he's very solid with good utility and great synergies.

Mutant: (X23) Good bleeder with pretty good regen.

Thanks for the very insightful advice! Corvus and Killmonger are right now my best two champs, didn't really know who to rank up else. Wasted all my resources on all of the champs bringing them up to rank 2 and some 3. Should start planning out more on whom to invest my time and resources next time.