**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fake Allies/Fake Merging

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
I really don't know how to title this one but I think you'll get the point I'm trying to put across. A member of a random alliance friended me and told me to join his alliance since our two alliances we're "merging". I never heard of this alliance or this player before so I thought oh I'll just ask the leader. My leader said he asked him too and told him we should merge. Apparently he must've sent the same message to all of our alliance members because around 5-10 of our members left(I don't remember the exact amount). I feel that these lying scammers should some how be stopped. I know our alliance members are at some fault for not checking before leaving but I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this. Have you ever experienced this before, how would you stop this?

Thank you for any replies.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Well I mean be organized so unless your leader annouces something dont believe someone else
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Well I mean be organized so unless your leader annouces something dont believe someone else

Thanks for the advice I'll tell the leader
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Lol, sorry, but that’s kinda funny
  • If you have everyone on LINE or other chat, message them to all come back to you ally. And have them maybe leave a message with that other ally's group chat letting everyone else know the unscrupulous practice that they used to lure your people there, suggesting that even other members maybe look to another ally that runs things more ethically.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Basically you need a communication app sounds like you are relying solely on the in game communication