**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am in sort of a dilemma here so....

So,like many Summoners across the globe,my 5* roster isn't something I'm proud of...but hey RNG so what can I do?My question was that is the current featured 5* crystal worth going for?I have a duped Archangel, an Iron Man(IW) and a Medusa as my only good pulls.The Archangel dupe came from a featured crystal too so I'm kind of conflicted between basics or featured?Feel free to share your suggestions.Thank you

I am in sort of a dilemma here so.... 82 votes

Open 3 basics
75% 62 votes
Open 2 basic and 1 featured
14% 12 votes
Open 2 featured
9% 8 votes

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    1) Your previous AA pulll from a featured means absolutely nothing in terms of opening another. That makes no sense.

2) What do you need? How deep is your roster? What content are you trying to accomplish? Is your Medusa duped?

Why is so much info left out of these questions? Should I rank up Bobby Nutterfingers?

How the hell are we supposed to know? Do you need him?

Your gonna get more crystals. 5* are coming in more readily than ever. If you have to ask, then honestly you should probably pop basics. Great champs in there. Getting better all the time.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Featured is barely better than basic crystals but it costs 50% more. You're better off with an extra pull.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I had never been that much patient to get to features crystal... I’ve got blade, GR, Hyperion, iceman and domino just from basic crystals....
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    The featured crystal is a disappointment. The only good champions you can pull are Nick Fury, Captain Marvel (Movie), The Thing and Havok (maybe even Mr.Sinister). Don't go for it. Not worth it.
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    edited April 2019
    I saved for 7 pulls l of this feature crystal. But they surrounded 4-5 good champs with garbage. So basic it was. And this is with a good/deep roster. Go basic my friend!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Short answer: RNG is RNG. I've had good and bad pulls either way so I usually just go basic.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    In my opinion this is the worst featured crystal so far. Too much 🗑 in there. Go basic
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    With what shared go your roster I would go basics. You have a lot of champs that would benefit you in the basic pool.

I also don’t know what you consider a good champ. Some champs are not top of the heap but still god tier worthy. More about your roster depth would be useful.

I’m at a point that I have most of what I need from the basic(emphasis need not want) that the feature is very tempting l now to have a chance of getting a newer champ.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Timone147 said:

I’m at a point that I have most of what I need from the basic(emphasis need not want) that the feature is very tempting l now to have a chance of getting a newer champ.

I'm in a similar situation. I have enough 5* to get me through most content, but what I lack most are newer champs. Really tempted to go Featured, it's just really difficult to get past the amount of garbage that is also in it...
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

1) Your previous AA pulll from a featured means absolutely nothing in terms of opening another. That makes no sense.

2) What do you need? How deep is your roster? What content are you trying to accomplish? Is your Medusa duped?

Why is so much info left out of these questions? Should I rank up Bobby Nutterfingers?

Your gonna get more crystals. 5* are coming in more readily than ever. If you have to ask, then honestly you should probably pop basics. Great champs in there. Getting better all the time.

Although what ur saying is correct you could have said it in a less jerky way like let the man live his life lol

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

Although what ur saying is correct you could have said it in a less jerky way like let the man live his life lol

True. Sorry. Haha