**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My 4 year anniversary!

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
In about two weeks I will have been playing MCOC officially for 4 years! In those for years much has changed. But I have been here all along! And throughout it all some of you have treated me as if i am not a true member of this community because i have chosen to play.this game dofferently than you have chosen to play it. Kabam has overlooked me, some of you have underated me and through all four years i have had to put up with my concerns and interests being me with helpful advice like, "git gud", "git some skill!" "You don't understand 'progressive games" "you just don't wanna do what it takes," "if you were a 'serious' player..." and my favorite! Join an Alliance! Recently, i came in to the forum along, with many others, to bemoan the gate being dropped and was again met with these same retorts. I became acerbic in my tone and outlines some.of.my achievements that I felt entitles me to at least some degree of respect! I explained that i was upset because i had been working dilligently to build a broad base of four stars...and that i may have put in less effort into that part pf my roster. I went on to say that my 4bstar roster was so braod i could rank in 3 out of 5 arenas in a cycle...I WAS CALLED A LIAR...well here is the proof i am not!

Top ten in two! Ranked in the third! So! Not lying.

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Thanks man!

I also said that i could break through to endless wins in any arena but the featured five with only 5 4 stars at r5 and no 5 stars above rank 2...i was called a liar.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I also said that i could break through to endless wins in any arena but the featured five with only 5 4 stars at r5 and no 5 stars above rank 2...i was called a liar.

Now it just more anyoing that funny
    This is my top tier champs...exactly as i discribe! No r3 5 only (6 now) 5 r5 4s...and i did hit the endless win in the featured 4...so no not a liar...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

This is my top tier champs...exactly as i discribe! No r3 5 only (6 now) 5 r5 4s...and i did hit the endless win in the featured 4...so no not a liar...

First of all you said you also didt hav any 5 star rank 4 wort with is a liar
    I think it is time to find new insults! You can call me.rude...you can call me arrogant...but don't call me a liar!
    That is my opinion and i am certainly entitled to it!
    So not a lie a matter of opinion.
    Now here it is gentlemen! You may be (to use a star wars analogy) Luke Skywalker! But i am Yoda...do be more respectful! Of all the players youmdo not know "that way!"
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

And if any of this was hard this thread would matter.

Some of this was hard 4 years ago. Act 5 was pretty tough 2 years ago when we were running it with 3 and 4* champs with the occasional 5* rank 3
    Drooped2 said:

Dshu said:

Drooped2 said:

And if any of this was hard this thread would matter.

Some of this was hard 4 years ago. Act 5 was pretty tough 2 years ago when we were running it with 3 and 4* champs with the occasional 5* rank 3
    This thread was made today difficulty from years ago isnt relevant
    Sorry sarcasm is hard to get across in type
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    What is this thread lol
    So just curious who this thread was created for and why?
    It is very hard after 4 years of the same bull not to be sacastic at this point! And where i come from you just don't call someone a liar unless you can prove it. So really at what point in the last 4 years should i have gotten my back up about it? Never?
    You yourself are personally aee willing to be repeatedly called a liar and not try to prove that that is not the case? I should just accept it?
    It was created for anyone who thinks that other players concerns are irrelevant, those who come in here and passive agressively bully other community members. I would like to see an end to it. And every player allowed to have a voice with that kind of bs.
    edited April 2019
    You are bragging about being a veteran who can beat newer players in arenas almost forgotten by most every other veteran out there. If a veteran does choose to do a lower level arena he has a pretty good idea in mind of what score will give him a champ and wont invest any more time or resources than needed in that arena. You are demanding respect but that's like a professional athlete saying look I beat a jv highschool athlete. I use that analogy loosely since if you were competing against other 4 year veterans in the same arena and they took it seriously you would be hard pressed to hit the top 50% Just looking at your scores you posted above and I was hitting that 2 years ago
    Gone! If you wanna discuss ideas techniques,.struggles, jokes, and most of all concerns of other tiers that is great! But to try to make them sit down and shut up with a concern is not acceptable.
    No i am not really bragging...i am proving i am not liar. And i have played solo since 2014....so yeah i am behind those that started at the same time and stayed in alliances...and there you go with your passove aggressive bs
    What concerns? This looks like an immature brag post. If you have struggles or concerns I'm happy to offer advice