**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Goku vs thanos

The avengers lose against this mad titan in endgame what now,just call goku if thanos fought goku would win 1.hes physically stronger goku was destroying the whole universe when fighting so power or purple stone useles
2.space stone wouldnt work since goku is faster than light and has a teqnuique where he can instant teleport where you are by sensing ypur life force or ki
3.mind stone could work since goku is friendly and sometimes off guard but youll need to be fast enough to use it on him and hes a really strong opponent so it be hard to use it on him and he could break out of it
4.reality stone well in this one i mean idk if you can turn someone in paper and shred them and they actually die in infinty war something similar happened to drax and when thanos left he came back to normal so id sya the effects aren permanent and again it be hard to affect him since goku is really strong like thor in infinity war thanos used all 6 stones power against thor and loos aonce thor was strong (but thanos was off guard)
5.time stone yes this one is hard,i guees thanos could really be a challenge i got nothing on this one unless he stops him from using it
6.soul stone cant really name a use here
So gpku could win easily if werent for time stone

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    And what does this have to do with the game
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Obviously nothing but that’s a really cool picture!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Most likely Goku would lose in Marvel's universe and Thanos would lose in the DBZ universe, because that's how the writers would have it.

But that is a cool picture though.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Consider how many punches needed for every DBZ fights, I can only assume all dbz champs are 3* in MCOC world... can a 3* SL beat ROL? Yeah...
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    PaytoPlay said:

Consider how many punches needed for every DBZ fights, I can only assume all dbz champs are 3* in MCOC world... can a 3* SL beat ROL? Yeah...

As a DBZ fan I must correct you. Marvel characters are 3* in the DBZ world. More punches are needed because the opponents are stronger. You clearly have not seen DBZ.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Tiger360 said:

PaytoPlay said:

As a DBZ fan I must correct you. Marvel characters are 3* in the DBZ world. More punches are needed because the opponents are stronger. You clearly have not seen DBZ.
    Lol ok calm down tiger just being evil. One punch man will own everyone anyways...he is human and will only take him 1 punch instead of a 1k combo (and however many lvl 4 potions aka those cheat code-like beans they take during a fight) from any dbz character
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Well you started a war
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Anigay, nice pic anyways