**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I get spider Gwen on rank 4

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
She is a 5* Rank 2 currently and she is unawakened

Should I get spider Gwen on rank 4 31 votes

No
6%
Hort4Invicta_Hellion 2 votes
Yes
64%
Ram_SarkarFoxhero007dougyfcHammerbro_64Duke_SilverPanchulon21ThesurvivlistValodia91Battle_Greninjashadow_lurker22The_Boss9MDarwishFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFreedomCrusadeFreak2Rehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueBLACKMILKTEA_88BabyMiikeApockalypse 20 votes
She's good enough at rank 3
29%
TerraGhostboytjiePrylankVoltolosSidDDragonKong_MasterX_Factor_AgentArbiter2426KG05_1 9 votes

Comments

• gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    This is a depends topic honestly... Would I waste resources to r4 her no, but if I got a 2015 rank up gem I would rank her in a heartbeat
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    A case could be made for almost every 5* Champ to go up to R3, especially if you do a lot of Arena grinding. She is next on my list to rank to R3. Depending on where you're at in the game, the resources to rank her to R3 can be fairly easily obtained.

Will I use her elsewhere in the game? Probably not. But she is fun enough to add to my primary arena teams.

She is definitely above average and does have some decent utility after her buff. I'd be hard-pressed to R4 her tho
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    She's good enough at rank 3
    Depends on where u are in the game...if u can do variant and get a 2015 science 3-4 gem then I say take her to r3 and wait for the gem...if this is Ur early rankup and she is Ur best option then she wouldn't be a bad investment after her recent buff