**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sym Supreme tips and tricks

recently pulled a sym supreme. What are his main mechanics and what are some gameplay tips

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Tip number 1 get mystic dispersion to 3 or better
    Tip number 2 anyone with buffs is dead
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @Drooped2 I switch md on and off depending on the quest or aw. I only put it on if I'm going to be using sym supreme for multiple runs like the final chapter of this months eq or using him for a mystic heavy lane or medusa/the champion boss in aw attack. It usually costs me around 30 units since I already have md unlocked from the old mystic defenders days. Ps if you have md still unlocked to 5 put it on for medusa aw bosses and its about 40 hits or less with a rank 4 sym supreme
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

recently pulled a sym supreme. What are his main mechanics and what are some gameplay tips

Don't fight against champs that don't produce buffs. Its a long painful fight. The more buffs he nullifies, the stronger he is. I'll do a video against UC the champion. I have a R5, unduped 5*.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Does this champ needs its signature abilities?

Does this champ needs its signature abilities?

No. Not at all. Only adds a stagger every 16 seconds.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Why not test it out yourself or go look for some guide videos first? The question is posted is very general and sounded like you want information spoon-fed to you.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    xNig said:

Why not test it out yourself or go look for some guide videos first? The question is posted is very general and sounded like you want information spoon-fed to you.
    i did test it and technically asking for tips on the forums is kinda like a guide video

xNig said:

i did test it and technically asking for tips on the forums is kinda like a guide video
    Np. A better way to phrase your opening post could have been..

“I tried this and this and found out I should be doing this and that. Any suggestions on top of all these?”

As much as people would like to help, we would need to know at what level of understanding you are at before we can provide information that’s useful to you, compared to generic basic information that you most probably know already.

Cheers.
    xNig said:

xNig said:

Np. A better way to phrase your opening post could have been..

“I tried this and this and found out I should be doing this and that. Any suggestions on top of all these?”

As much as people would like to help, we would need to know at what level of understanding you are at before we can provide information that’s useful to you, compared to generic basic information that you most probably know already.

Cheers.
    Understandable. I'll keep it in mind the next time i post. Thanks mate.
    You’re welcome bro.

Btw I have a R5 SymSup.

For him to perform well, you’ll need a few conditions to be met

1. Opponent needs to be bleedable. He can handle bleed immune opponents but it’s just a long painful fight. Also, cause he deals energy damage, don’t use him against a duped Ultron. You can, however, use him against Korg.

2. Ideally, opponents should have some sort of buffs. Medusa, Champion etc, he’s great against them.

3. Mystic Dispersion is strongly encouraged as it fuels his power bar much faster. What you wanna do is to sp3 then spam sp2 back to back. I’m running MD4.

4. Lastly, his prestige is relatively high. So if prestige is your concern, he’s a good rank up.

Cheers
    xNig said:

You’re welcome bro.

Btw I have a R5 SymSup.

1. Opponent needs to be bleedable. He can handle bleed immune opponents but it’s just a long painful fight. Also, cause he deals energy damage, don’t use him against a duped Ultron. You can, however, use him against Korg.

2. Ideally, opponents should have some sort of buffs. Medusa, Champion etc, he’s great against them.

3. Mystic Dispersion is strongly encouraged as it fuels his power bar much faster. What you wanna do is to sp3 then spam sp2 back to back. I’m running MD4.

4. Lastly, his prestige is relatively high. So if prestige is your concern, he’s a good rank up.

Cheers

Thanks mate. i do have one question tho, what is mystic dispersion?
    Its a mastery under your proficiencies tab. Go check it out.

xNig said:

You’re welcome bro.

Btw I have a R5 SymSup.

Cheers

It fuels your power bar when buffs end. So if your opponent dex's away, when that buff dissappears, you gain power. Its perfect for champs that nullify buffs.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

xNig said:

You’re welcome bro.

Btw I have a R5 SymSup.

Cheers

Its a mastery for mystics. You can find it on the utility page of masteries

I just learned to use him, check out Lagacy, taught me a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ao6dXeACE

thanks
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    AlexG29 said:

I pulled him as a 6* recently, my first good 6*. I'm still trying fully figure him out too. The basic strategy is to get to your L3 and then inflict some heavy bleeds afterwards. You can then spam L2 while in the power steal mode. I'm trying to work on timing that properly.
    I'm sure some encounters might be able to utilize his L1 stance switch as well. Also his synergy with DS gives some potential,

you dont need to get to L3, you can use your L1 to switch to bleed phase.
  • edited April 2019
    Lormif said:

AlexG29 said:

I pulled him as a 6* recently, my first good 6*. I'm still trying fully figure him out too. The basic strategy is to get to your L3 and then inflict some heavy bleeds afterwards. You can then spam L2 while in the power steal mode. I'm trying to work on timing that properly.
    I'm sure some encounters might be able to utilize his L1 stance switch as well. Also his synergy with DS gives some potential,

you dont need to get to L3, you can use your L1 to switch to bleed phase.
    That's true, if you need/want to start applying Bleeds sooner, you can use the SP1 to get there faster. I personally like using my SP3 to set up my heavy damage though. Since it gives you 100 Genetic Potential, it gives you the maximum damage from the Bleeds from Set's Fangs. Also, because all 3 blessings are active at the same time, you get all of their benefits to your SP2, allowing you to steal up to 45% of the opponent's max power, place up to 3 Armor Breaks, and 3 Weaknesses from one SP2, which then sets you up to get to another SP2 pretty easily. Set's Fangs being active also gives each hit a chance to place another Stagger as well. Once you get the ball rolling with Symbiote Supreme, you can keep it rolling pretty well.

As others have mentioned, Mystic Dispersion is quite nice on him. I use Mystics pretty frequently, so I still have mine at 5 ranks, but having any can help him out. Also, I'm sure it is pretty obvious but I haven't seen it mentioned, Deep Wounds can really help you tear through an opponent's health once he starts applying Bleeds.
  • edited April 2019
    Yep, I do love Symbiote Supreme! His animations are stellar, his kit is fun for me, and I have some other champs that synergize well with him. Oh and I think someone already mentioned it earlier, but since triggering a new blessing converts all Genetic Potential into Power, if you wait to activate your SP3 until you have 100 Genetic Potential, you'll come out of the special with more Power, which can make it easier to chain combo those SP2s. I don't always do this if I am just on a shorter fight or if I think I'll end up stacking enough Bleeds that it won't be an issue, but it is an option to keep in mind for your fights.
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68
    The problem I have with SS is that where he should be used there are typically better/easier champs. SS excels at champs that have lots of buffs and can bleed. In those scenarios I find MS and Ronan as a much easier cheesefest.

That is all.

The problem I have with SS is that where he should be used there are typically better/easier champs. SS excels at champs that have lots of buffs and can bleed. In those scenarios I find MS and Ronan as a much easier cheesefest.

That is all.

I’m not arguing you point, but I am curious. Please do explain @ThreeFloyd
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68

That is all.

I’m not arguing you point, but I am curious. Please do explain @ThreeFloyd
    If the opponent has lots of buffs you can use SP 2 of MS which does crazy damage when opponents have lots of buffs. Also if they have several buffs you can chain stun them using Ronan SP 1. Easy mode.
  • TX1600TX1600 Posts: 31
    I love ronan, I used my 4* in this months EQ against Void boss in chp2.