**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SENTINEL'S SP1 IS NO LONGER PUNISHABLE [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

A third of the month has been gone experiencing game breaking bugs ... AW season starts tomorrow ... there has to be more urgency in fixing these things ...

Convince them the bugs are actually saving you units & thank them. It’ll be fixed today. Lol
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Got absolutely wrecked by a Map 4 Sentinel because it was reacting way too quickly after throwing the SP1, bug still exists. I am on an Android, Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    Same thing here. Sentinels recovering after throwing a special is still quicker than normal. I run the newest iOS.
  • AryannaAryanna Posts: 76

Hey all,

We're continuing to investigate this. Now, just to be sure, are you Dashing in to hit Sentinel at the EXACT same time that you used to? Because Sentinel was built to have a very difficult to punish SP1, but we know that y'all figured out how to get around that very quickly. So I just want to check to make sure.

This may sound wild and crazy but why not revert whatever changes and fixes you tried to implement back to prepatch ? I didn't think sentinel needed any kind of fix.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Still Need to fix Sentinel @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
    This Is Game version 22.1.1 And Lagging Too much on every fight too

Alliance war Node 31

•Video Proof on youtube•

https://youtu.be/kHVioe-KrD4
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    edited April 2019
    “Bug Fixes
    - Fixed an issue where Sentinel was able to react faster than intended after completing his Sp1 attack”

That was from the recent changelogs. But the AQ sentinels still react way too fast than before! Please fix them too
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    jeffgmng said:

“Bug Fixes
    - Fixed an issue where Sentinel was able to react faster than intended after completing his Sp1 attack”

That was from the recent changelogs. But the AQ sentinels still react way too fast than before! Please fix them too

Same for me
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Definitely not fixed.
    This bug came right at the worst time for me, just as I was pushing for cavalier.
    I had to fight the bugged 6.1.6 boss and with stun immunity evading and countering the S1 is one of the very few chances you get to attack
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Same... Not fixed.
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Need an update on this - I see more content has been released.

How about instead of release stuff - you fix what is there for 1-2 months?
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    As someone who runs map 5 five days a week I can confirm it is impossible to dash in fast enough. iOS or Android. Makes the boss on 6.1.6 a massive problem for me
    news on this before the next AQ?
    Any update on a fix?
    Any news, another 24 hours has passed and it is now AQ?
    Any news, another 24 hours has passed?
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    Hey Kabam, how about to fix this one already? I mean, sure, you had your fun, you took some extra cash by this Kabam method, but now it would be a nice time to cut it, I mean due to AQ setup, Sentinel is probably the most often fought champion in the game now ( what a coincidence that his repair takes so long, right?! ) so can you finally switch it off and let us play like we used to do?

I would like to finish that Act 6 content and I really don't think it's fair that whales who did that on day 1 when it was released had so much easier time than me :wink: I think if Sentinel was suddenly too easy to fight, it would be corrected in 1 day...This is once again so embarrassing of you to pretend you can't fix it sooner...Do you really think people buy that anymore? Jeez...
    Since you are already probably just messing with us anyway regarding Sentinel SP1 issue (once again, I bet if Sentinel was broken in a way that would make him too easy, you would have a real fix within 24 hours right? :wink: But this is a real mystery that is ongoing for 2 weeks and it will probably continue) I think it would be only fair to at least mark it as ongoing bug, you know just because it's listed as fixed and someone can take it as a little bit confusing since...umm...it was not, you know? As you can quite clearly see as people keep pointing it out...still... That you did not fixed it...? I really don't know what else to say...
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    It's not just Sentinel SP1. Everything has been sped up. Literally can't dex Gambit SP1 because the second hit comes before your character has recoveren from the first dex. Got me wasted in AQ today, crit on SP1 second hit, stun, combo'd into OBLIVION. Very annoying.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    mike867 said:

Parry timing has also been tampered with......

ive noticed this and i play on the latest iphone lol
    edited April 2019
    AlexG29 said:

Summoners Appreciation hello

I don't care about appreciation, I will (we all will) pay 3 times more in revives and health potions because of their utter incompetence that causes deaths by no fault of our own than what they will give me in their cheap so called "appreciation" compensation and they know it...I prefer if they just repair their broken game and be done with it for once.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I was clipped by X-23’s L1 AFTER she had finished it and I dashed in. Things are way off.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    I can confirm this has NOT been fixed yet!!! How can you, Kabam, say the opposite??
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Parry is hit and miss. Dexing out of a combo is impossible too. Always get clipped.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Pre-update I never had a problem retailiating against Sentinels after they used their SP1, and I believe that this issue was claimed to be "fixed", however, the timing is still off. 9/10 times I would be able to hit sentinel after he used his sp1, now its a 50/50 chance due to him being able to block right before I hit him, which almost never happened pre-update.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    This hopefully will be fixed. The Kabam team is working on this, they don't mean to make this game unplayable and they will get this fixed
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Sounds good. Just wanted to make sure that everyone else was still experiencing issues with sentinels SP1.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    How long does it take to fix one simple bug?😂
This discussion has been closed.