**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First R5 5 Star

Which champion to R5?

First R5 5 Star 60 votes

Domino(Dupe)
55%
BadroseMr_PlatypusHort4allinashesTJ82Sai_7abhi7215Sixshot1WrathfulRavenCrimsontide1616Duke_SilverWorknprogressEvangelionlovrStagedear85cx23433XxLoganTDCxXKobster84B_Dizzle_01GhostboytjieDEYS 33 votes
Captan Amerika IW(Dupe)
35%
Foxhero007OMC_PintoGreifmaster911Icecold2099PeterQuillIncitatus666Wabobashadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixDjinTheSpicyKnightGamecodeOneOnly_AlonerStevieManWonderMbizzXxxdaniel3344Starbuster234Will43Chris_118LordGenesis 21 votes
Quake(Dupe)
10%
MegaVoltsTheVyrusTimrosRockypantherxQacobEviscerator 6 votes

Comments

• SvaenSvaen Posts: 55
    Domino(Dupe)
    Other options have failed. I have Aegon (Dupe), Stark(unduped) and Gwenpool(unduped).
  • SvaenSvaen Posts: 55
    Domino(Dupe)
    How can I delete this poll? I cant edit 😁
  • Starbuster234Starbuster234 Posts: 65
    Captan Amerika IW(Dupe)
    Rank up Aegon. For future content he will prob be the best(My opinion)
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    I have a 5/65 Domino and 5/65 beardo. Both are great champs, but I would definitely put a preference on domino. I also just recently ranked up a 4* Aegon (max sig level) and he is absolutely insane after just a few matches.

As much as I love domino, I would go with duped aegon over domino.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake(Dupe)
    If you can play Quake she’ll get you through 90% of the game and is only gaining value. Your options are amazing as well so I wouldn’t blame you for going for them but I think Quake would benefit the most from being rank 5
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Captan Amerika IW(Dupe)
    First I said CAIW, but Ægon and domino are also very good options!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Domino(Dupe)
    Didn't see the Aegon til the last minute.
    Do Aegon
    Be careful next time you make a post
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Captan Amerika IW(Dupe)
    Yes to Aegon.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Domino(Dupe)
    Domino if you have Rulk/Masacre. Otherwise I'd say CAIW. I took Ægon up to r4 and I'm honestly not as impressed as I expected.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Domino(Dupe)
    Aegon probably. He needs it more than Domino, and they'll both get you through an absurd amount of content.