**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Enhanced Sp1 Nodes

In the words of Tony Stark “Thought we wouldn’t notice, but we did.” Not a fan of the change to this node. Makes this node so much easier to contend with.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Not new, not changed.
    It always worked that way
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Just a clear definition of the node always been like that
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 ★★
    Does it mean spideys and KMs sp1 is to be treated the same?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    As mentioned above, nothing has changed about how we would interact with sp1 or sp2 normally. They just updated the text to more accurately describe the phenomenon. So @Woody141082 yes, we interact with spidey and km the usual way.
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 ★★

As mentioned above, nothing has changed about how we would interact with sp1 or sp2 normally. They just updated the text to more accurately describe the phenomenon. So @Woody141082 yes, we interact with spidey and km the usual way.

Thank you
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    Sorry, but it has not always been the way it is now. I have taken path 6 in war for some time now which begins with an SP1 node. There is a difference in the way it interacts as I experienced just last week. Before, I was not able to block Iceman's special 1 whereas I did just last night. I thought it was a bug last week when it happened with War Machine and I was able to block it, thus prompting me to reread the node and post this. If you guys have not experienced a change then there must be a glitch. That would not be surprising with all that has gone on this month.
    edited April 2019
    crgoodw1n said:

Sorry, but it has not always been the way it is now. I have taken path 6 in war for some time now which begins with an SP1 node. There is a difference in the way it interacts as I experienced just last week. Before, I was not able to block Iceman's special 1 whereas I did just last night. I thought it was a bug last week when it happened with War Machine and I was able to block it, thus prompting me to reread the node and post this. If you guys have not experienced a change then there must be a glitch. That would not be surprising with all that has gone on this month.

Just to double check, which AW tier are you in?
    Tier 5 now, was tier 6 last week.
    Hmm, in that case further investigation must be done haha, though there really isnt alot of opportunity to test these things cause no sandbox mode is available for us to test unblockable nodes with various champs haha.

Without a doubt iceman sp1 should be unblockable, if you were really able to block it then kabam should investigate further.
    I have no idea who you are referring to. I know this game quite well as I have been playing it for over three years. The enhanced SP1 nodes are nothing new to me. This interaction is. It is a waste of time to post something so certain without having any idea whether or not your theory is supported. To call a post such as mine a post fail, yet ignore the idea that there could be a glitch in the game (especially this month) is, in itself, a post fail of your own. Try getting a better hobby than to pick apart posts on a message board where you can hide behind a screen name. If you have nothing constructive to add, keep quiet. People like you are what is wrong with this community.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos
    Would one of you please close this discussion? I do not tolerate message board squabbles and can see this one heading there. It was never my intention to stir up trouble, nor do I really want others to do so on my thread. Thank you!