**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thor Rag synergy with Hela not working.

I used Thor Rag versus Punisher 2099 in Map 6. When I knocked him out, I did not Regen 10%. I had assassin in Max. I believe that Thrag's ability accuracy reduction is preventing him from constantly procing his own Regan.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    How much did you regen? Its 10% of max health. Not a straight 10%. What node were you facing? Not only that, you wouldn't see it happen during a fight since its for killing a opponent.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    It should be 10%. I did not regen. It was a champ boost/ infinity blast node. Infinity blast does damage at the start of the fight. I did not regen at all.
    The synergy says 10% of max health. If you have 1000 HP as max health, you are only going to get 100 HP back. You aren't going to get 10% of your HP bar back.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ok maths isn't my strong suit (so this is a genuine question) if say max health was 1000, and you regen 10% of max health which is 100 health, if you were at 50 health or 5%, shouldn't it go to 15% or 150, since 50 + 100 = 150?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    If I could guess, the regen was being counted as a buff, and so Punisher heal blocked you
    ItsDamien said:

Ok maths isn't my strong suit (so this is a genuine question) if say max health was 1000, and you regen 10% of max health which is 100 health, if you were at 50 health or 5%, shouldn't it go to 15% or 150, since 50 + 100 = 150?

No. The up bar is more visual than accurate. Its meant to represent an overall % left. Thats why the community is hung up on the "1% bug". That % represents a range from 1% to 0.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

No. The up bar is more visual than accurate. Its meant to represent an overall % left. Thats why the community is hung up on the "1% bug". That % represents a range from 1% to 0.
    Ah okay, that makes sense for MCOC I guess lol

If I could guess, the regen was being counted as a buff, and so Punisher heal blocked you

I did not have any heal block.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

The synergy says 10% of max health. If you have 1000 HP as max health, you are only going to get 100 HP back. You aren't going to get 10% of your HP bar back.

ummm…

In your example, what percentage of your health bar would you expect to regain?

Max health is a static number. It doesn't change throughout a fight. Current health is dynamic. Missing health is dynamic. Both will change over the course of a fight. Max health is static.
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    This has been a bug since the champs were introduced. I've reported it more times than I can count. The functionality is hit or miss.

ummm…

Max health is a static number. It doesn't change throughout a fight. Current health is dynamic. Missing health is dynamic. Both will change over the course of a fight. Max health is static.
    I should get around 2,900 health, recovery adjusted.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

ummm…

I should get around 2,900 health, recovery adjusted.
    That sounds about right.

ummm…

I'm not saying that's not true. What I'm saying the the HP bar doesn't reflect true percentages. If my HP is 1000 and the HP bar shows 1%, it will show that with 10hp remaining or 1.