**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did someone say RNG? Lol

Three R2 - R3 5* cosmic rank up gem in a row.
One R2 - R3 5* mystic rank up gem.
One 5* cosmic awakening gem.
One 5* mystic awakening gem.

Meanwhile...
-No 5* cosmic champs on R2. (Only awakened Sym Spidey & awakened Angela already on R3, everyone else not worth the resources)
-No 5* cosmic champs worth awakening (King Groot, Kamala Khan, Phoenix)
-No 5* mystic champs AT ALL.

Anything but Cosmic and Mystic would have been great. RNG? RNG my a**! 😅

Comments

• _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★

Three R2 - R3 5* cosmic rank up gem in a row.
    One R2 - R3 5* mystic rank up gem.
    One 5* cosmic awakening gem.
    One 5* mystic awakening gem.

Meanwhile...
    -No 5* cosmic champs on R2. (Only awakened Sym Spidey & awakened Angela already on R3, everyone else not worth the resources)
    -No 5* cosmic champs worth awakening (King Groot, Kamala Khan, Phoenix)
    -No 5* mystic champs AT ALL.

Anything but Cosmic and Mystic would have been great. RNG? RNG my a**! 😅

Isnt this the pure definition of RNG? You got random pulls. If you flip a coin 5 times expecting heads each but got tails, that's the same thing here.
    No, it's not the same thing. Not even close 😅

I don’t see what’s wrong here- I think you misunderstood the definition of RNG in this game. It stands for Really Not Gettingwhatyouwant.

Ah! I finally get it. Don't know how I missed it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    When you get exactly what you need, do you think that they switched off the screw the player algorithm or did one just slip through the cracks? Just curious.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Just watch all the youtubers
    Same old same old
    ???
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    You still have the Intel?
    Drooped2 said:

When you get exactly what you need, do you think that they switched off the screw the player algorithm or did one just slip through the cracks? Just curious.

I pulled a corvus heimdall and new cm in the last month their might. Be a bug in the screw the player code. Should I open a thread to report it?
    LMAO I was actually thinking of your recent luck when I posted that. People are so quick to jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon when the luck is bad.

**Tin foil hat on**
    The algorithm is always active, just not how we're led to believe. Kabam wouldn't make as much money as it does if it were.
    **tin foil hat off**
    Drooped2 said:

I pulled a corvus heimdall and new cm in the last month their might. Be a bug in the screw the player code. Should I open a thread to report it?
    Report it? Why waste the energy lol Those are great pulls. I'm sure they balance out with your other pulls.
    **Tin foil hat on**
    Hmm... 🤔 Funny seeing a number of threads raising the same point. 3 now... and all seem to be getting mostly mystic and cosmic in consecutive openings. This is some mystical s**t of cosmic proportions!
    **Tin foil hat off**
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★

**Tin foil hat on**
    Hmm... 🤔 Funny seeing a number of threads raising the same point. 3 now... and all seem to be getting mostly mystic and cosmic in consecutive openings. This is some mystical s**t of cosmic proportions!
    **Tin foil hat off**

Why exactly do you play a game you seem to hate? You are reaching so far just to try and make an arguement stick but have yet to make an actual point.

You said my comparison wasn't accurate, so please tell me why?

If you got what you wanted, you wouldn't be here posting about RNG. But as soon as you don't, the say RNG is bad.

Just because you get resources you can't immediately use, doesn't mean RNG is bad or theres something in the algorithm set against a player.

I bet if you get Corvus or Magik (don't know who you have), you won't come here and say how good the RNG is.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    When it comes to my opinion on RNG......you get what they want you to get.
    Scholia said:

**Tin foil hat on**
    **Tin foil hat off**

Why exactly do you play a game you seem to hate? You are reaching so far just to try and make an arguement stick but have yet to make an actual point.

If you got what you wanted, you wouldn't be here posting about RNG. But as soon as you don't, the say RNG is bad.

Just because you get resources you can't immediately use, doesn't mean RNG is bad or theres something in the algorithm set against a player.

I bet if you get Corvus or Magik (don't know who you have), you won't come here and say how good the RNG is.

Do you just come here to argue with people?

Don’t you have a hobby other than coming on here and just responding to be argumentative?

@Scholia so everyone should agree with every post regardless of how factually accurate it is?
    Dailey said:

Never ever complain about RNG. Nothing ever gets accomplished. Kabam lackeys will destroy you on forums...and more people will complain and they get roasted. I have seen it here far too many times. Not worth it. Take the bad luck or whatever rigged system with a grain a salt. It’s just a game and far easier to swallow if you are free to play.

@Dailey when you say lachey, do you mean people with common sense who aren't bought into the conspiracy theories about a system that's working as it should?
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★

@Dailey when you say lachey, do you mean people with common sense who aren't bought into the conspiracy theories about a system that's working as it should?

No when I mean lackey I should be more mean spirited and say carny shills.
    I am not pointing fingers at people that disagree and or side with Kabam. I am talking about people that lurk on here that are paid by Kabam that come across as regular players. Believe me it happens. Just like you-tubers pumping the game that are content creators and make money on YouTube.
    Dailey said:

I am not pointing fingers at people that disagree and or side with Kabam. I am talking about people that lurk on here that are paid by Kabam that come across as regular players. Believe me it happens. Just like you-tubers pumping the game that are content creators and make money on YouTube.

Did you steal Seatins tinfoil suit cause that statement is steeped in crazy conspiracy.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★

Dailey said:

Did you steal Seatins tinfoil suit cause that statement is steeped in crazy conspiracy.

I should have copied comments I made in the forums and it was shot down by a poster and shortly after Kabam mike quoted the poster and pretty much had banter as if they knew each and closed the thread. It was like they were work buddies. You are blind my friend....I have a crystal to sell you.
    edited April 2019
    Dailey said:

I should have copied comments I made in the forums and it was shot down by a poster and shortly after Kabam mike quoted the poster and pretty much had banter as if they knew each and closed the thread. It was like they were work buddies. You are blind my friend....I have a crystal to sell you.

So your source of these "paid" forum users is a back and forth between Miike and another forum user? That is where you get the idea Kabam pays forum users to make comments? Wow. You know Miike has been around for ages along with many of us as well. Miike also attends the NYCCC and is accessible to many people there. It is possible for him to for a friendship outside these forums. Doesn't mean a forum user is getting paid. I've had direct contact with Miike through feedback sessions and Adora, does this mean i'm paid as well? Maybe re-think what you are trying to say since you truly have zero evidence and 100% have no idea what you are talking about.
  • SiM_bURRSiM_bURR Posts: 14
    @Demonzfyre well can you prove that there aren't any paid forum posters in here? if not then shut the front door, because it's letting a lot of hot garbage out lol. your clearly a wannabe know it all, who knows less than what you actually claim to know. don't ask anybody for proof of anything if you have none to present yourself to dispute a claim, otherwise you are just assuming you are right and others who disagree are wrong, and when you assume, you make an A** out of yourself without me lol. @Scholia i agree that Demonzfrye just comes here to argue, and i think his a full blown undercover Kabam Shill.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    No one is a Paid Shill. They don't have undercover people here on the Forum. In fact, they explain that quite clearly in the rules. I think we can all agree and disagree without resorting to attacks. Just because people disagree doesn't mean they're hired to defend the company. Let's try to be civil.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Dailey said:

Dailey said:

Kabam Miike has bantered with me on the forums in the past. Does that indicate that I'm an employee of Kabam? By extension, I've bantered back and forth with many other forum posters. Do all of them work for Kabam also? Because if I do, that means a Kabam employee is bantering with all of them as well.

The fact that others don't see what you see doesn't prove they are blind, it more likely in this case just suggests that you're hallucinating.
    SiM_bURR said:

@Demonzfyre well can you prove that there aren't any paid forum posters in here? if not then shut the front door, because it's letting a lot of hot garbage out lol. your clearly a wannabe know it all, who knows less than what you actually claim to know. don't ask anybody for proof of anything if you have none to present yourself to dispute a claim, otherwise you are just assuming you are right and others who disagree are wrong, and when you assume, you make an A** out of yourself without me lol. @Scholia i agree that Demonzfrye just comes here to argue, and i think his a full blown undercover Kabam Shill.

Oh you mean the fact theyve stated over and over again they don't have those? Sure, no proof at all. I'm not arguing, I'm pointing out the flaws in a flawed logic and post. Neither one of you have added anything to the topic other than to attack me.

They have NOTHING to gain to have "paid" forum users. Literally nothing. The MODs serve that purpose as is which is what a MOD does.

Back to the topic... Just because you dont get what you want doeant mean a system is broken or rigged. Thats just you placing blame because you can't handle the pull. If OP got exactly what he wanted, he wouldn't have said a word and orlf course RNG wouldn't be broken.

Instead of trying to personally attack me, which I don't care about at all, trying to apply logic to these posts. Most of forum users like yourself blame Kabam for everything and just cant stand when someone has a different opinion other than they suck. I will remain unbiased as always and continue on.

And before you try and call me out, I don't agree with everything they do and I do think they need to put a better face forward with updates.

**Tin foil hat on**
    **Tin foil hat off**

I don't hate the game. I love it actually but that does not/should not constitute silence if something seems/looks suspicious. You're under the impression that the primary complaint here is getting resources I don't want. Not it's not.
    It's the odds of pulling the same class resources consecutively, specifically those I cannot use, having 3 or 4 other people experience almost the exact same scenario with the same class pulls after completing the same content.
    If that sounds random to you... good for you.
    And please let's not pretend like there aren't people sharing their good fortune in this forum. There are plenty threads about good pulls but nothing nearly as drastic in comparison. The RNG equivalent would be pulling 4 Corvus Glaives and 2 Magiks from 6 crystal openings 😅

As far as your comparison goes, you're comparing a situation where the RNG is completely and unequivocally transperant (coin toss) to one that is not (a crystal spin). Furthermore, you're equating 50% odds to 16% odds.

**Tin foil hat on**
    **Tin foil hat off**

I don't hate the game. I love it actually but that does not/should not constitute silence if something seems/looks suspicious. You're under the impression that the primary complaint here is getting resources I don't want. Not it's not.
    It's the odds of pulling the same class resources consecutively, specifically those I cannot use, having 3 or 4 other people experience almost the exact same scenario with the same class pulls after completing the same content.
    And please let's not pretend like there aren't people sharing their good fortune in this forum. There are plenty threads about good pulls but nothing nearly as drastic in comparison. The RNG equivalent would be pulling 4 Corvus Glaives and 2 Magiks from 6 crystal openings 😅

As far as your comparison goes, you're comparing a situation where the RNG is completely and unequivocally transperant (coin toss) to one that is not (a crystal spin). Furthermore, you're equating 50% odds to 16% odds.
    Sounds like 100% random to me. You said it yourself, you have brag posts and then you have your type of posts. Thats exactly what RNG is. 50% or 16% doesn't matter. You have a equal chance at pulling a class gem. Now if you only want a certain type, your personal odds get smaller which induces the feelings of "it's broken". My roster is full of champs I didn't want.
    8 6*'s and I only use 1 of them.
    79 5*'s and only have use for 24 of them.

Its a random outcome, you choose to see the conspiracy of it instead of the reality of it.

Again, if you got what you wanted, would you have made this post?

**Tin foil hat on**
    **Tin foil hat off**

Sounds like 100% random to me. You said it yourself, you have brag posts and then you have your type of posts. Thats exactly what RNG is. 50% or 16% doesn't matter. You have a equal chance at pulling a class gem. Now if you only want a certain type, your personal odds get smaller which induces the feelings of "it's broken". My roster is full of champs I didn't want.
    8 6*'s and I only use 1 of them.
    79 5*'s and only have use for 24 of them.

Its a random outcome, you choose to see the conspiracy of it instead of the reality of it.

Again, if you got what you wanted, would you have made this post?
    You seem to have trouble understanding what is being written. I said that this is not about getting what I didn't want but the odds of getting what I did get, in consecutive fashion, of one thing, like others.
    If I didn't want Tech and I got a 1 Mystic, 2 Techs and another Mystic, I wouldn't be here despite not getting what I want. However, getting a cosmic... and then a cosmic... and then another cosmic and finally a cosmic... and it happens to 3 other people... and we all could do without cosmics? You'll just have to accept that I don't believe what you believe to be fair. And that's ok. You don't have to insinuate a lack of logic on my behalf either.

"Sounds like 100% random to me". That's you needed to say, friend.
    SiM_bURR said:

well can you prove that there aren't any paid forum posters in here? don't ask anybody for proof of anything if you have none to present yourself to dispute a claim,

You might want to bone up on your fallacies...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

Um.
This discussion has been closed.