**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade vs Corvus (or iceman)

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 846 ★★★
Hi Everyone,

I am debating my next rank 4 5 star.
My r3 5 stars are:
Corvus
Blade
Iceman
Crossbones
BP CW
Cable
Green Goblin

Non duped

I am in a low alliance that only does map 2 and is in silver 2 war.
So it would bassicaly for completing montly Uncollected and 100% act 5 (no interest in labyrinth)
My current quest team is
Venom r4 5*
Red Hulk r4 5* (d)
Ghost r4 5*
Wasp r5 4* (d)
Domino r5 4* (d)

I`m mostly debating between Blade and Corvus. For Blade I feel like I have to bring ghostrider and sacrafice one of my other r4 in the team. I havent played Corvus for that long, and am not skilled with him yet.

Any advice?

PS: Ghostrider, Sparky and Blade is my AQ team. GR and spidey are 4*

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Corvus and Blade need their dupe to make God tier plays, BPCW dupe helps a lot with returning and shrugging off damage, CB's dupe helps him shrug off debuffs, Cable is not that good but if you enjoy playing him then go for it. Honestly i'm thinking Iceman or GG cause GG's Sp2 is devastating as well as his Madness regen but Iceman's Sp1 is pretty damn good as well as immunities when his ice armor is up as well as Coldsnap.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Donnymeij said:

@Ultimatesaber32 Thank you very much for your input.
    BPCW, Cable and Green Goblin are my defenders. I ranked them up because of deversity in my old ally.
    Iceman is a great option aswell. I was leaning more towards the other 2 because of their 'god' status.
    But if that really only comes once they are duped I`ll wait with their rankups untill they are duped.

No problem mate, happy to help a fellow summoner.
  • Jallie6Jallie6 Posts: 5
    You honestly can’t go wrong with Corvus or Blade. Corvus completely tears through content as long as you stack up some glaive charges, especially older acts like Act 4 and Act 5. He doesn’t need to be duped to be amazing. Blade is great when paired with GR and SES but the regen is his best quality, which requires the dupe. Overall, especially for trying to become uncollected, I’d go with Corvus
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I'd say Corvus. He is amazing even without his dupe, so just get comfortable with completing his missions and you'll wreck most short-form content.
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
    He keeps his missions even if he dies in quest. I have him R4 and he will help you a lot in event quest and act 5.