**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

An idea

Do you guys think there should be 3/4 star champions exclusive content?

An idea 70 votes

Yes
72%
LeNoirFaineantTheVyrusSundance_2099Foxhero007CropDusterZooxanatorDuke_SilverJohnLocke117Harbinger195PeterQuillcx23433Nodude78Incitatus666Battle_GreninjaXxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22Colonaut123Jedi_HawkeVoltolosNoob2435 51 votes
No
27%
NikskiniTerraJim0172Mqc19OMC_PintoSixshot1borntohulaMaazlogan2321XXGhost_RiderXXNoOnexROKerneasLordRaymond3DEYSBowTieJohnKincardineNBSAIKingpinamosLordGenesisÆgon0710 19 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    No
    I can see no reason why. Most have 5* which do most of the job better than 3/4. You don't want more limitations in this game. I swear if Act 6.2 and above has a no 5* restrictions
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I would agree with 2*/3* content. 4* are still one of the most used tiers in this game.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Yes
    That could be cool because many people can use these fun champs they don’t have as five stars, but maybe do have them as 4 stars.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Sure, content is content.
  • KincardineKincardine Posts: 25
    No
    Having content for only 3* and 4* champs I see only helping in 2 ways.
    1 - Vet players with 5/50 4" champs would feel better about all the resources they put into champs that have become obsolete.
    2 - More money for Kabam (forcing people to rank up 3* and 4* who otherwise would not have)

So because of #2 I vote no. lol
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes
    There was an idea
    to bring together a group of remarkable champs
    to see if they could become something more.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★

There was an idea
    to bring together a group of remarkable champs
    to see if they could become something more.

So that when we needed them, they could fight the battles
    That we never could
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    No
    No need to, but I'd enjoy it. It could be in-game
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Sure, sounds like a lot of fun! I'd be happy to have a chance to dust off my maxed out three stars for some fun challenges.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Yes
    What I think would be a great use for them is to create tiered wars where you have...

2*/3* - 2* defenders and 3* attackers
    3*/4* - 3* defenders and 4* attackers
    4*/5* - 4* defenders and 5* attackers
    5*/6* - 5*/6* defenders and 5*/6* attackers

End game players would not change what they do, but mid-tiers players would be able to adjust based on the alliance's level. 2*/3* would give beginners a fair shot too.