**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No act 6 rewards!!!

Comments

• UppercutUppercut Posts: 158

The problem with getting people rewards (for those who completed 6. the first time) is that it is a moving target. Every 4 hours that pass by people are owed more and more daily and free crystals as well as days on the new calendar.

I do have cavalier crystal and daily/hourly but didn’t get the rewards for initial completion (Apr 14th). Delayed rewards in this case is an issue because some of us can’t improve their prestige for example vs others that did get the rank up materials form act 6. So that is indirectly impacting AQ rewards etc.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Uppercut said:

The problem with getting people rewards (for those who completed 6. the first time) is that it is a moving target. Every 4 hours that pass by people are owed more and more daily and free crystals as well as days on the new calendar.

I do have cavalier crystal and daily/hourly but didn’t get the rewards for initial completion (Apr 14th). Delayed rewards in this case is an issue because some of us can’t improve their prestige for example vs others that did get the rank up materials form act 6. So that is indirectly impacting AQ rewards etc.
    I haven’t gotten anything yet. Can’t even spend units on caviler crystals if I wanted to. Game acts as if I never did act 6.
  • @Kabam Miike anything on this yet?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Really hoping this gets fixed today, second level up event since this started on Friday and would be nice to know what I get from my 5*, 6* crystals and 3-4 rank up gem before making any rank up choices.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kenny292 said:

Really hoping this gets fixed today, second level up event since this started on Friday and would be nice to know what I get from my 5*, 6* crystals and 3-4 rank up gem before making any rank up choices.

It could potentially be fixed today, but I would guess maybe tomorrow. Depends on their work load right now, and how difficult it is to fix this issue properly. I understand that it sucks, but right now there's nothing anyone can do but wait for a fix.

18 x free cystals
    3 x daily crystals
    3 x missing days on calendar.

The list of compensation grows with each passing day, Kabam. On the bright side I am saving money from not being able to blow all my units on Cavalier crystals. :)

Even more than that. Pretty sure this has been going on since Friday for some. Did my clear first thing Saturday morning.
  • I am a Quality Analyst in the IT field, the reason I pushed through act 6 at 2 am est was because of an issue at work that required all hands on deck during the crisis, even though my position was not needed. This is a game breaking issue, the app is functioning but this is a high priority item affecting the players that have stuck it out through all the bugs and issues over the last month. I don't know if Kabam has a quality analysis team but if they don't they need one, if they do, they need to put more effort into letting them say something is not ready. It is unacceptable in this tech saturated world to send out an update and require the users to test and submit bug reports. That is an 80-120k year salary position minimum. @Kabam Miike I have played this game for over 3 years, through good and bad.

20 x free cystals
    3 x daily crystals
    3 x missing days on calendar.

The list of compensation grows with each passing day, Kabam. On the bright side I am saving money from not being able to blow all my units on Cavalier crystals. :)

I completed my last chapter for my first run on Sat, 13 Apr 2019 06:18:14 GMT. So it has been 80 hours of missed 4 hour crystals, calendars, cavalier openings and daily crystals.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Sum3a1983 said:

@Kabam Miike if your concerned team needs more time to fix this at least they should give the rewards manually to players till they dix the bug its almost 5 days!!!! I dont have more patience i wish your office was in my country. I am gonna delete this game keep the rewards up in your ass sorry to say that. Goodluck Mikey dumb summoner

The more you complain, the more you mention the mods, the more time they have to take away from actually fixing the bug that you're complaining about. Chill out for a second, jeez...
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Sum3a1983 said:

@Kabam Miike if your concerned team needs more time to fix this at least they should give the rewards manually to players till they dix the bug its almost 5 days!!!! I dont have more patience i wish your office was in my country. I am gonna delete this game keep the rewards up in your ass sorry to say that. Goodluck Mikey dumb summoner

The more you complain, the more you mention the mods, the more time they have to take away from actually fixing the bug that you're complaining about. Chill out for a second, jeez...

I don't think that forum mods are actually going to code the fix .. :D
    true, but they can't focus on much if they're constantly getting notifications from mentions.
  • KincardineKincardine Posts: 25

Haji_Saab said:

Sum3a1983 said:

true, but they can't focus on much if they're constantly getting notifications from mentions.
    Every other thread on this issue has been closed by the Mods. We cant let this one get buried on page 10 of the forum or else it will take forever to get resolved.
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189

Haji_Saab said:

Sum3a1983 said:

Every other thread on this issue has been closed by the Mods. We cant let this one get buried on page 10 of the forum or else it will take forever to get resolved.
    Truth
  • Haji_Saab said:

Sum3a1983 said:

Bumping a thread does not help to get an issue resolved any faster, or change the priority of fixing an issue. We are hard at work to get these rewards out to all players. We will update you when we have more information on the topic.
  • Shahriar_KM10Shahriar_KM10 Posts: 34
    Did you guys recieve act 6 reward? i still not recieve my act 6 exploration reward.
    edited April 2019

Did you guys recieve act 6 reward? i still not recieve my act 6 exploration reward.

Nope. Nothing. Made sure to at least tell everyone in my alliance not to do anything in Act 6 until this is resolved. Would have much rather invested my time and resources into Variant 2.

Would like to have some confirmation though that it is not JUST completion reward that will be issued, but all the missed cavalier daily and 4 hour crystals as well.
  • JUICE313JUICE313 Posts: 26
    Finshed my 6.1 expo in Friday and still no rewards.. this is crazy. Any estimated time? Because id like to be interested in continuing playing this game. But since i busted to get this done before Aq started. And been days and still nothing
  • JUICE313JUICE313 Posts: 26
    VTA92 said:

Nope. Nothing. Made sure to at least tell everyone in my alliance not to do anything in Act 6 until this is resolved. Would have much rather invested my time and resources into Variant 2.

Would like to have some confirmation though that it is not JUST completion reward that will be issued, but all the missed cavalier daily and 4 hour crystals as well.
    I did the same thing. Dont wanna see anyone deal with this **** either.. if i knew this i definitely wouldnt have pressed it and used all my resources on V2..
  • Hey All,

Updates! The issue itself has been resolved, so any clears of Act 6 Ch1 will no longer have this problem. Additionally, we now have a list of all Users that were affected by this. We'll be working to get these rewards out to you as soon as we can, but are still working on an issue with granting the "Cavalier" designation.

Following that, we'll be working on the Players that fully explored the Chapter during this time. This is a little more difficult, but we're already on it.

I will let you all know when we have more information or a more definite timeline.
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike But for those when we will receive the title of cavalier? or for those of us who gave only 1 pass to act 6, I would really like to know.

Hey All,

Updates! The issue itself has been resolved, so any clears of Act 6 Ch1 will no longer have this problem. Additionally, we now have a list of all Users that were affected by this. We'll be working to get these rewards out to you as soon as we can, but are still working on an issue with granting the "Cavalier" designation.

Following that, we'll be working on the Players that fully explored the Chapter during this time. This is a little more difficult, but we're already on it.

I will let you all know when we have more information or a more definite timeline.

Out of curiosity, what’s the additional difficulty with issuing the rewards to those that fully explored 6.1? I know not all issues are equal difficulty to fix, so I’m trying not to jump straight on the rage train, but to me, these two issues seem very similar and related, so it’s kinda frustrating to feel like those that fully explored the chapter will be the last to get the rewards they earned. Just looking to understand what’s going on.
  • Kenny292 said:

Hey All,

Out of curiosity, what’s the additional difficulty with issuing the rewards to those that fully explored 6.1? I know not all issues are equal difficulty to fix, so I’m trying not to jump straight on the rage train, but to me, these two issues seem very similar and related, so it’s kinda frustrating to feel like those that fully explored the chapter will be the last to get the rewards they earned. Just looking to understand what’s going on.
    It is more difficult to find those that have Explored a quest than it is to find those that have Completed it. Not to say that we can't, just that it takes longer and is more manual.

Kenny292 said:

Hey All,

It is more difficult to find those that have Explored a quest than it is to find those that have Completed it. Not to say that we can't, just that it takes longer and is more manual.
    Got it, thanks for the response.
  • KincardineKincardine Posts: 25
    Has anyone tried doing a 2nd run in one of the quests in 6.1 to see if it would trigger the Cavalier title now?
    (Sorry, grasping at straws here...)
  • Shahriar_KM10Shahriar_KM10 Posts: 34

Kenny292 said:

Hey All,

I explored act 6.1 on 13th april.. Still waiting for my reward.. can i ask you how long it will take? actually i want to relax now..dont want to logging in to check every hour you guys send my reward or not..please response 🙏
  • ErbinusErbinus Posts: 12
    Go for it lol I will be patient.
  • ErbinusErbinus Posts: 12
    On the bright side though you would have another path complete and I am sure it’s been tried.
  • LarsenLarsen Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike sorry for asking. But any updates?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★

Has anyone tried doing a 2nd run in one of the quests in 6.1 to see if it would trigger the Cavalier title now?
    (Sorry, grasping at straws here...)

Funk dat! Once I get my rewards, I'll dip back into non-alliance content.
This discussion has been closed.