**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

TIME ATTACK - LEGEND'S RUN - APRIL-2019

Hi,
I just finished my Legends Run setting up the time record as 3:37 hours. I wonder if i will be ranked under top 100 fastest time attackers?
Would somebody like to share their recorded time? It will just give an idea!

Comments

• SaibixSaibix Posts: 7
    Nobody played Legend run?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Don’t think it good enuget but mabye it is becasse of so many the thing with suck hige hp poll
  • CinjunCinjun Posts: 41
    Clocked in at 3:09.
  • М0RFМ0RF Posts: 15
    3:11
    Wow, Which champ did you guys use?
  • DONATIKDONATIK Posts: 1
    За 3часа и 26 минут есть шанс взять ?
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    3:03 with ghost.

Did it while live-streaming for fun.

Here is the link

https://youtu.be/N5nyfi66L3c
  • vizerdvizerd Posts: 31
    DONATIK said:

За 3часа и 26 минут есть шанс взять ?

Я за такое же время прошёл
    TheKiryu said:

Here is the link

Which phone did you use bro? your Screen loading timing is quite fast. I used 6* Rank2 Corvus with full suicide and most of my fights went down in 1 hit only and still i finished in 3:37. I guess the only issue which led me to delaying is screen load timing.
    Saibix said:

TheKiryu said:

Here is the link

Which phone did you use bro? your Screen loading timing is quite fast. I used 6* Rank2 Corvus with full suicide and most of my fights went down in 1 hit only and still i finished in 3:37. I guess the only issue which led me to delaying is screen load timing.
    With phone do you use if it is a android you hav a really hard time
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    @Saibix I used iPhone XS Max
    Gamer said:

Saibix said:

TheKiryu said:

Here is the link

i used iphone 7+ and i thought its a good phone. But now i realized that you should have 8+ or above for legend run.
    Saibix said:

Gamer said:

Saibix said:

TheKiryu said:

Here is the link

i used iphone 7+ and i thought its a good phone. But now i realized that you should have 8+ or above for legend run.
    That migt be the case also this update is really sloppy one older phone
  • Jerry9123Jerry9123 Posts: 13
    edited April 2019

This is mine, i hope i get it 🙂
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    3:10. 20% boost only with suicides while watching tv. Could have been faster but whatever. Lol
  • VukoDlakVukoDlak Posts: 19
    My closing time is 3:15 !
    I cross my fingers 🤞🤞🤞
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    For all the under 3:30, are any of you running androids?

It was my first attempt at a Legends run this month and I know I don't stand a shot with a time of 3:46, but I feel I did just about as well as I could. Most of the bosses in Master were being taken out in 10 - 12 hits, and I didn't make many fight mistakes, but simply couldn't get it to load fast enough between fights. Being my first time, I could see having maybe been able to shave 5 - 10 minutes off if I had been experienced with Legends runs, but that still wouldn't have gotten me under 3:30. I was running suicides with 5/65 Corvus and 5/65 Omega Red (for those fights Corvus wasn't ideal for).
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I had a teammate that did it in 3:13
  • ThanapsisThanapsis Posts: 5
    3:17:55. Lots of lag and a few connection issues again this month.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

11 days 11 hrs and 36 minutes

Think I got a shot this month lol

Definitely beat me. I should have Heroic 3.2 finished tomorrow to be 100% complete for Heroic, Master & UC.

What does everyone think the cut off is? I have teammates saying sub 3 hours... but I don’t see a time posted under 3

Under 3 hours it's impossible, your teammate to smoke !!! :D:D:D
    The cut-off this month will be 3h20 or 3:25 no more!
  • ThanapsisThanapsis Posts: 5

What does everyone think the cut off is? I have teammates saying sub 3 hours... but I don’t see a time posted under 3

Last month cut off was 3:22. I reckon this one will be around 3:30. A bit harder than last one and poor game performance.

That makes me feel a lot better about my 3:11

Thanks! When do you expect the results out?

Thanapsis said:

Last month cut off was 3:22. I reckon this one will be around 3:30. A bit harder than last one and poor game performance.
    me too with my 3:15 B)B)B)
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    it used to 8th of the next month everytime.. i'm guessing it will be sooner as this month EQ is much shorter. should be by month end! Good luck guys.. i'm sure all within 3:15 will make it