**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whatcha think?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion

These are all my 5 and 4 star champions thus far. There's no specific question here, I'd just like to know what you think. Have I been lucky with my pulls? Have I been upgrading the right people? How would you rate my champs? What are the best teams I can use? Let me know! Btw, I would have upgraded Blade, Medusa and Cap for sure, but I just got both of them very recently.

Comments

• AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Those champions are most definitely great. Sparky, Void, Blade, Medusa, Cap. IW, Venom, Angela are all insanely good. The other 4-Stars are not the best but far away from being trash pulls; Psylocke's power lock mechanic, for example, has some decent uses. Also, Miles as a your first 5-Star might not be the best but he's fun to play with and you'll have many more pulls coming your way anyways.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Great way to look at Miles. Thanks!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Great pulls!
    Thanks guys!
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Rank up that kingpin asap!
    Over Blade?
    Over everybody!!!!!

MOOHAHAHAHAH
    Lol
    Kidding don't do that.
    Work on sparky, getting void duped, cap iw,and blade. My personal preference is in that order.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    You should definitely take up Venom too. Great champ who will make Spiderman fights super easy cause they can't evade him. Not sure if it works on Spidergwen though.
    Thanks for advice.
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Nice pulls
    I would say invest more in venom and capIW
    Will do, thanks.