**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank up?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips

These are all my 4 and 5 star champions. Which should I take the time to rank up? Please keep in mind the levels that they are already at. For example, it would be a lot harder for me to rank up both Spidermen. (I'm taking 2 out of the poll because I can only put in 10 options.)

Who should I rank up? 22 votes

Spiderman (Stark Enhanced)
40%
ArcDeAngelusIngi_Freyr1975SmokieisgodKRONOSDOUBLEFhfjghhggggjfhfjgItsDamienDisgruntled_User_123FilledPizzaJonahGames 9 votes
Void
9%
Esket1t_420FreeToPlay_21 2 votes
Spiderman (Miles Morales)
0%
Psylocke
0%
Angela
0%
Blade
13%
jojodeth101shadow_lurker22StevieManWonder 3 votes
Taskmaster
0%
Medusa
0%
Captain America (Infinity War)
18%
SpursDaveNoıreWabobaMC2707 4 votes
Venom
18%
X_Factor_AgentZuroElite_Gamer_126Gavstert99 4 votes

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Spiderman is your best champion - watch some tutorials by Seatin on him. Get 10 poise charges and he’ll destroy content for you. Good luck!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Thanks. I've been focusing on him more than anyone, but he's getting more and more difficult to rank up. Definitely the favorite champion I've had.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Venom

Good starting champ. Nothing complicated and he has crazy damage

I second this since venom doesn’t need all that ramp up for his damage
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    i would recommend trying to rank them up evenly until you dupe one then focus on duped characters and synergies.
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Stark Spidey is really good, he can do a lot of damage with his SP2 and a nice convenient part is that you don't need to awaken him for him to be good. If you do, it's more of a cherry on top. In my opinion, he's very fun to play, and he's one of those champs that are good in-game and aren't ugly af.*cough* magik *cough*
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    First- Stark spidey
    Second- Blade
    Third- Venom
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Blade
    I voted Blade before I saw that you had Venom. I definitely recommend ranking Venom first