**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

22.1 Discussion Thread [Version 21.1.1 Available Now]

14567810»

Comments

• abhi7215abhi7215 Posts: 23
    The pics are not in order.... the game froze when I started a fight in AQ and it stayed that way for 3+ minutes... had to restart app and lost 50% health
  • WackerlieWackerlie Posts: 55
    Did I read they put the fix out already? I guess I see a little improvement. I can now get thru a combo without my champ slowing to a stop. But still sometimes it's going so slow for me that the a1 moving normal gets to counter my combo. After animated specials my champ doesn't react as quick as AI and so after l3 screen finishes my champ is stuck for a second long enough to get wrecked. Someone said game was running smooth for 3 years but no we've been dealing with surprise bugs forever. I will say game was running best it's been in a long time until update
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    When is next patch? Emma prestige is messing up AQ ranks. Variant 2 coming and the game is very slow. AI is doing specials during my combos. After sp3, guy still dashes in if I hold block. If I dont hold block then I'm a sitting duck and have gotten hit.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Any update on when there be another fix as the game still has a lot of bugs that are irritating for example android cant intercept when going in for a medium, notice slow downs very annoying as it's like a few minutes it's ok then just slows longer need to know when fixed as variant 2 is coming out in 2 days and I still need to 100% uncollected but cant when there are bugs in game that effect a certain champ in the quest that makes it a lot more stressful
  • BillgetaBillgeta Posts: 32
    After sp3 with hype on map 6 aq he continues to fight on his own. That's cute and has cost me several resources this week.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Is there going to be any update from the moderators or the entire team? This is just getting silly. A lot of the bugs supposed to be fixed stop persist and there are a lot more still left to be rectified. In this state, AW seasons of supposed to start as well.
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★

Is there going to be any update from the moderators or the entire team? This is just getting silly. A lot of the bugs supposed to be fixed stop persist and there are a lot more still left to be rectified. In this state, AW seasons of supposed to start as well.

Yes please we need an update from the team, we haven’t heard anything for a while. Is like they stop reading the threads related to the bugs. AW season start around the corner, variant 2 coming out tomorrow, lot of exciting new content coming out but the current state of the gameplay is as bad as it has been in a long time.

PS thread title still has the typo 😆 time machine is real @Kabam Miike
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    The bugs are getting worse day by day, I just tried to fight an OG Spidey on miniboss node in war, couldn't parry him, 'parry' flashed up so I know it was a successful parry but no stuns, and then I somehow blocked his unblockable sp1 with VTD. The game needs taking down for emergency maintenance and fixing before it get any worse. But we probably won't get another update until next month now, just have to deal with all these completely BS bugs. It's pretty much unplayable right now.
  • Cutless_XCutless_X Posts: 53
    I have no idea if this has been brought up yet or not, but i was using Morningstar in AQ and her final hit just didnt make contact and KP was able to immediately able to attack before i could recover. Just another bug to add to the pile...
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    I think the last time I used a revive in AQ5 was 2015. Today I had... The game is just unplayable
  • supermansuperman Posts: 7
    so AI's are able to let their defense go in the middle of our combos and use special attack now ? lol
  • JohniaparaJohniapara Posts: 13

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    When will we see a fix to make the ai actually act how it shpuld in harder content instead of content that is like befinning of the game as this ai that just sits there holding block or not using specials just like the ai in act 1 needs to change for end game content as this should be priority than anything that needs a fix
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Game lags all the time.
    Backdraft intercept is a difficult mechanic to pull but one technique of the player , you have essentially taken it out of the equation , leaving us at the mercy of dying to blocked hits without having a way to properly intercept.
    While doing so you have taken away the playstyle and hence usage of following champs:
    Magik
    Voodoo
    Dr.Oct
    Haskeye
    Vision etc
    Human torch's recovery time and movement speed is too much it seems but it is due to frame skips essentially.
    Is there a line that says if you have a contact incinerate on you, every hit you make then can cause a chain reaction incinerate Fiesta? I didnt see that line . May be it is me not reading.
    Failed input command registeration in middle of fight. They just walk up and get hit . No specials on command, no block, nothing.
    Dash attacks not registering properly
    Dash backs registering as Parry which is causing issues.
    Block breaks still get me everyday .Really kabam? Couple months after you failed to admit tampering with Parry timing , the basic bug of all that came with it, the block breaks still plague the game.
    Champions dash back after sp3 if u hold block . You need to hold block because (thank you for boosting AI reaction time) they pummel you if you dont. So the most powerful attack you have is turned against you.

And please dont try to pin it on your customers.
    Device : Redmi Note5 Indian
    Android : 8.1
    NETWORK: Wifi BSNL, Data Jio
    Experience everywhere, act5, EQ, Arena , everywhere.
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 134
    I got fed up playing this update. After wasting a ton of revives and potions dying to stupid bugs, inconsistent AI and the worst lag I have experienced so far, I stopped working my way through uncollected EQ, war and AQ.

It seems there is not much feedback from Kabam on this ongoing clusterfunk of an update and the hotfix fixed some small issues but clearly didn't go anywhere nearly far enough to address the onslaught of issues the update caused.

The even more frustrating thing is that this seems to just keep happening - Kabam puts out buggy updates and does little to address the bigger issues with servers and releasing improperly tested updated. Seeing as how this is a highly profitable game, it would be well advised to hire more people to properly address these issue internally and upgrade the hardware and infrastructure that supports the game.
  • UC Level VOID-ANNIHILUS 2:2 quest. Hard to do that 300% Block Penetration path, trying to 4-hit into opponent's block, with the BUG that allows opponent to interrupt that and counter you in the middle of your hits.

Do we have to leave that path alone until that bug is fixed ??
  • oORasherOooORasherOo Posts: 2
    edited April 2019
    Hi, I've been quite tolerant of these bugs and issues that have insued after the update. For instance, recently it took me 22mins to open 1 premium crystal.
    I understand u guys at Kabam are trying to put out fires left and right but I haven't been able to do this month's event quest because when I fight Human Torch the lag is too much to deal with and I'm a free2play player so I can't just revive til he dies. Basically, I've been unable to get the monthly rewards because of this lag.
    All I ask is that u guys try to compensate us much as u can based on this clown fiesta of an update.
  • So AI can do this now?
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157

So AI can do this now?

Post the video in real time. It is impossible to tell if you are inputting actions consistently or if there was time between the attacks for the AI to Parry.