**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I rank up?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips

These are all my 4 and 5 star champions. Which should I take the time to rank up? Please keep in mind the levels that they are already at. For example, it would be a lot harder for me to rank up both Spidermen. (I'm taking 2 out of the poll because I can only put in 10 options.)

Who should I rank up? 22 votes

Spiderman (Stark Enhanced)
40%
ArcDeAngelusIngi_Freyr1975SmokieisgodKRONOSDOUBLEFhfjghhggggjfhfjgItsDamienDisgruntled_User_123FilledPizzaJonahGames 9 votes
Void
9%
Esket1t_420FreeToPlay_21 2 votes
Spiderman (Miles Morales)
0%
Psylocke
0%
Angela
0%
Blade
13%
jojodeth101shadow_lurker22StevieManWonder 3 votes
Taskmaster
0%
Medusa
0%
Captain America (Infinity War)
18%
SpursDaveNoıreWabobaMC2707 4 votes
Venom
18%
X_Factor_AgentZuroElite_Gamer_126Gavstert99 4 votes

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Spiderman is your best champion - watch some tutorials by Seatin on him. Get 10 poise charges and he’ll destroy content for you. Good luck!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Thanks. I've been focusing on him more than anyone, but he's getting more and more difficult to rank up. Definitely the favorite champion I've had.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Venom

Good starting champ. Nothing complicated and he has crazy damage

I second this since venom doesn’t need all that ramp up for his damage
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    i would recommend trying to rank them up evenly until you dupe one then focus on duped characters and synergies.
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Stark Spidey is really good, he can do a lot of damage with his SP2 and a nice convenient part is that you don't need to awaken him for him to be good. If you do, it's more of a cherry on top. In my opinion, he's very fun to play, and he's one of those champs that are good in-game and aren't ugly af.*cough* magik *cough*
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    First- Stark spidey
    Second- Blade
    Third- Venom
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Blade
    I voted Blade before I saw that you had Venom. I definitely recommend ranking Venom first