**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issue when you start fight

I am getting this weird issue when starting a fight, camera zooms out and fight is stuck there i can pause it but can’t fight

This happens when some notifications show ups on screen and then you start a fight

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It's been noted already as a known issue here https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/131519/22-1-known-issues#latest

It is interesting however that its when notifications appear. Is there anyway you could record that?
  • Mitesh1501Mitesh1501 Posts: 6
    I have recorded it but its after it have started
    I will try to record next time
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Damn that's unfortunate, notification bugs are the hardest to replicate because you don't always know when the notification is going to happen. Hopefully though if Kabam knows that notifications are a trigger for this bug to happen, it might help them fix it quicker.
  • Mitesh1501Mitesh1501 Posts: 6
    Its like when you tap fight button and it starts loading and you have notifications on screen which can pause game(example low battery notification on iphone) and you resume game again thats when its happen
  • Hey guys, this issue has already been reported. It is listed in the 22.1 Known Issues thread and is currently under investigation. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.