**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Avengers Endgame... 10 days left for Avenger Endgame PREMIERE FAN EVENT NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!

Who's goin???? :D

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Well if you are not going to see the movie you ain't a true marvel fan. Also, better haul butt to get tickets in time. I hear most are already fully booked. I will definitely go see it. Bloody Hype is thru the roof
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    I'm seeing in 9 days!! Special early screening in my local cinema. I CANNOT WAIT! 😭
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Yeah it's gonna be a family event, I'm soo pumped
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    8-9 days over here! SO PUMPED!!!
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    Bigdogbob said:

It’s going to be disappointing just like the last 5 marvel films that have come out. I’ll wait until it’s free on Netflix.

I believe they Disney has stopped importing movies to Netflix. The initiated it with Cap.Marvel. Disney will invest in their own streaming site, as what news says. let me know if i'm wrong
  • Yes (don’t know when), Disney is creating their own Streaming Service and will carry the Star Wars and Marvel franchises, as well as their own Disney movies, series, (and probably new original content).
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125

Bigdogbob said:

It’s going to be disappointing just like the last 5 marvel films that have come out. I’ll wait until it’s free on Netflix.

I believe they Disney has stopped importing movies to Netflix. The initiated it with Cap.Marvel. Disney will invest in their own streaming site, as what news says. let me know if i'm wrong
    I know they are planning their own streaming service but I figured I had some time before they moved all of their movies to that platform exclusively. But if I am wrong, I am sure it will be available on FX in about 3 years. I am patient I can wait. I don’t believe I have paid to see a marvel movie since spider-man 2 in 2004. It was so disappointing I just haven’t been able to bring myself to spend on a marvel movies since.
  • ChA0S100000ChA0S100000 Posts: 31
    Yea imma definitely just sign up for Disney Netflix B)
    8 Days left for us in Oregon!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
  • I'm seeing in 9 days!! Special early screening in my local cinema. I CANNOT WAIT! 😭

They always do the early screening here
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Disney + is November 12. For those wondering.

And 8 days here in the US, Thursday can't get here fast enough! IMAX showinggg
    Yea the movie is released April 26, and the Fan Event premieres are on April 25 B)
    HECK YEA IMAX coming through :D
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Hype for Disney+. Only 6.99 a month for every MCU movie. :D
    Definitely worth it!! B)