**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How do I figure out what server I'm in?

I am trying to fill out a request to change my summoner name because of privacy issues and it asks me for a server.So i am not sure what it is asking me to do.Any help would be appreciated,thank you.

Comments

• HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Depends on which continent u live in
  • RulePrezRulePrez Posts: 2
    Well once I know what continent I live in what do I do?
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Lol, type ur continent name in the server section
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Leave the server blank, there are no servers for mcoc.
  • Yes thier are
    I have the same problem
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    type "?"
    and it will work like a charm
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    It's continent? Lol. I always put in my device os. Never had a problem with it. Apparently there is no right answer here.
  • KepahiangKepahiang Posts: 2
    Marvel: Contest of Champions uses global server. So, type Global in the server section. I'm going to try it now. I never contact Kabam. Now, I want to change my email address on Kabam account.
  • KepahiangKepahiang Posts: 2
    Kepahiang wrote: »
    Marvel: Contest of Champions uses global server. So, type Global in the server section. I'm going to try it now. I never contact Kabam. Now, I want to change my email address on Kabam account.

I have requested to change my email adress. The request is perfectly success. Well, write Global in the server section.