**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

TIME ATTACK - LEGEND'S RUN - APRIL-2019

2»

Comments

• VukoDlakVukoDlak Posts: 19
    Sai_7 said:

it used to 8th of the next month everytime.. i'm guessing it will be sooner as this month EQ is much shorter. should be by month end! Good luck guys.. i'm sure all within 3:15 will make it

THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT, i'm sure it will be 3:20 will make it B)
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    VukoDlak said:

Sai_7 said:

it used to 8th of the next month everytime.. i'm guessing it will be sooner as this month EQ is much shorter. should be by month end! Good luck guys.. i'm sure all within 3:15 will make it

Hey buddy ! i never said people outside 3:15 wont make it.. i meant ones within 3:15 are sure to get it and then rest are good chances.. i personally made it on 3:20 roughly last time.. dont take me wrong buddy ! Good luck again ! Cheers!
    Sai_7 said:

VukoDlak said:

Sai_7 said:

Hey buddy ! i never said people outside 3:15 wont make it.. i meant ones within 3:15 are sure to get it and then rest are good chances.. i personally made it on 3:20 roughly last time.. dont take me wrong buddy ! Good luck again ! Cheers!
    I understood very well brother and congratulations for your legendary title we all hope to have it, we have only crossed our fingers and thank you for your clarification ! :p
  • Are the Legends run results for the Flaming event posted today? Usually it is posted the next day the EQ is finished right? With all the lag and the difficulty, it should be under 3.30 I believe.
  • CinjunCinjun Posts: 41
    edited April 2019

Are the Legends run results for the Flaming event posted today? Usually it is posted the next day the EQ is finished right? With all the lag and the difficulty, it should be under 3.30 I believe.

The results usually show around the 8th. This event ended early. We should see something by month end. You can find it in the hall of legends. Good luck to ya!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I’m think it wild be anume today’s
  • RIP_IIRIP_II Posts: 4
    I got it at 3:21!
  • Jerry9123Jerry9123 Posts: 13
    I came 38th with 3hr 8mins 😀
    I came 70th with 3hr 15mins >:)
  • Messed up a few times 😢
  • So yeah laugh how do you know your legend run rank as some have posted ?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    The legend run Announcement. It’s in order of timings.
  • Yeah I found legend page those with 3:21 got in top 100 I didn’t o well maybe next time 😏