**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Backing up IPHONE Game Data with New KABAM Account

I have some concerns on logging into a Kabam account on my IOS device. I am an advance player and have a lot of data on my iPhone were I play the game through. My concern is when I logged into a kabam account which was established some time ago, but has not been used, completely removed my game data and replaced it with the old data I had before this IOS device. I logged out of the account and then there was no data, so I closed the app and reopened it and my original game data I had before came back and now I concern that if I login with a new Kabam account it will not retain the original game data I had on the phone.

Comments

• The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    edited April 2019
    gantz259 said:

when I logged into a kabam account which was established some time ago, but has not been used, completely removed my game data and replaced it with the old data I had before this IOS device.

Only one game profile can be linked per Kabam account. If I understood correctly, you had a profile with the kabam account before this iOS device. So, when you log in with that account, your old profile will be loaded. You can try making another kabam account or keep the new profile (your current profile) linked with gamecenter for backup.

I'm not entirely sure about gamecenter thing since I use Android but it should work just like Play games profile.
  • gantz259gantz259 Posts: 4
    That brings up a new question, since I have data stored with GameCenter (IOS) then how does that get transfer or backed up with Kabam?
    It doesn't gets backed up in Kabam, it gets backed up in gamecenter profile where the data is fetched by the app when you log in with the gamecenter account.

Simplifying, you can backup your account data by either one of these ways:
    1) Using kabam account only.
    2) Using gamecenter (iOS)/play games (Android) account.
    3) Using both.

When you use both, you can log in with either of the account to load your profile.
    Can I create a new Kabam account, login into it with this device and that would back up my data then with kabam?

I am sorry for the questions, you have been a huge help.
    Glad I could! Yes, you can as long as the profile isn't backed up by another kabam account.
    That worked, thank you so much,
    gantz259 said:

That worked, thank you so much,

No problem, glad I could help!