**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SW as a 5 star coming?

I find it strange that it says SW is a 2015 mystic champion option for this 5 star rank up gem unless Kabam intents to make her available as a 5 star. What do you think?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    She is a 2015 champion, she will be there like the others.
    Doesnt mean it will ever exist. Doesnt confirm or deny anything
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    It’s called “leaving options open”. Similar to how they brought DS Abom Electro etc into the 5* pool.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

If Kabam don’t intend to bring her as a 5 star I think this is really lazy work for a multi million dollar company to include her in the description for this rank up gem 😒

Not saying I think it's going to happen or not, but that "lazy work" part sounds a lot like Kabam haha..
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

If Kabam don’t intend to bring her as a 5 star I think this is really lazy work for a multi million dollar company to include her in the description for this rank up gem 😒

Hey, I love the game and have no problem with Kabam; but it doesn't matter how big the company is: don't ever underestimate anyone's ability to make simple (and unintentional) mistakes.

Don't forget, this is the same company that brought out a special Bloodletting crystal with champions in it that didn't cause bleed.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

They did well on including her there ... why complain about her and not about Magneto Marvel now, Classic Deadpool, Joe Fixit or the others?
    All of them listed, all of them 2015 champs, all of them can be available as 5-star's in the future. They didn't did a mistake on including her there. It's INTENTIONAL
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Pretty The game team has stated in the past they don’t know how to balance sw as a 5*
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Classic deadpool is supposed to be cash only I think
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    I just used my 2015 mystic rank up gem on Magik yesterday. still hoarding a Awakening Gem for if she ever swings by ! :smile:
  • XxxtensioncordXxxtensioncord Posts: 11
    edited April 2019
    A 5* SW does exist. She is very very rare, but some special crystals have had a 5* SW in them, but like I said, very rare.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175

A 5* SW does exist. She is very very rare, but some special crystals have had a 5* SW in them, but like I said, very rare.

Not a change. If there had ever been a change to get her as 5 star someone would have showed her off already. COW and other youtubers wouldn’t let her slip by. She has never been available as a 5 star. For such a claim we need a pic for sure
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175

Classic deadpool is supposed to be cash only I think

Yes andOG Vision too
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116

5* Thor is realsies now

Was just about to post this
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    When will this happen as a load would love to see her added by now
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Personally, if and when they make Scarlett Witch a 5* I hope that offer is the same as the Original Vision. I am a cheap ass, but I will gladly pay for a guaranteed 5* version of her.