**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guys stay off twitter!!

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
There are massive leaks for endgame on it!! So use other social media platforms until you have watched the movie.

Comments

• CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    And Facebook and Instagram.
    I feel like this should be pinned at the top until the film comes out because there are some real a-holes out there that want to spoil everything
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,037 ★★★★★
    Crkwest said:

And Facebook and Instagram.
    I feel like this should be pinned at the top until the film comes out because there are some real a-holes out there that want to spoil everything

When you read somting with endgame maybe just stay of like I’m dos :-) even trailer I’m don’t wont to se ikow trailer don’t spoilers anything for me don’t like if I’m really hops to se endgame wish I’m culd we all the prewies film but unfortunately don’t hav them all
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

So ... what?
    It's personal oppinion and doesn't have anything to do with the actual game

By playing a marvel game I'm guessing you are also a marvel fan?

So ... what?

He's still doing the right thing by warning people, first thing I did was warn my friends. By posting it here maybe we can save more people from the spoiler.
    Also last year we got an in game mail, and a post on the forum about not spoiling infinity war, hopefully we can get the same for endgame now these leaks have happened
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Doesn't mean I don't like spoilers, or that I'm sensitive to it
    Crkwest said:

So ... what?

He's still doing the right thing by warning people, first thing I did was warn my friends. By posting it here maybe we can save more people from the spoiler.
    Also last year we got an in game mail, and a post on the forum about not spoiling infinity war, hopefully we can get the same for endgame now these leaks have happened
    Agreed, by keeping this post alive till endgame, we can warn thousands.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes. Thank God for this post
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Doesn't mean I don't like spoilers, or that I'm sensitive to it

This is a bit more than just spoilers to be fair.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Wisp, where were you when Infinity War dropped and Kabam Miike made a post about not spoiling the movie for others? Did you flag that post too?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Wisp, where were you when Infinity War dropped and Kabam Miike made a post about not spoiling the movie for others? Did you flag that post too?

It doesn't need to be a marvel movie. Any movie would receive the same treatment since it's off-topic and not allowed to be discussed in the forums

It doesn't need to be a marvel movie. Any movie would receive the same treatment since it's off-topic and not allowed to be discussed in the forums
    *Presses lol*
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    There were literally threads about Endgame trailers but sure. Whatever you say....

LMAO anything marvel related can be discussed in the forums, this is a marvel fanmade game after all.
    Dont mind me just typing to keep this post alive.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

Hasn't it been confirmed that ANY footage of the movie shown to anyone is only the first 15-20 minutes of the movie? With that said, you have 2 and a half hours of not knowing what's going to happen. I'm pretty confident they know leaks will eventually happen and at not a single person is seeing it in full until the premier.

There was an actual recorded leak that's been floating around social media that's stuff the trailer hasn't shown. It has some Arabic subtitles or something like that from what I've heard. Apparently it might have been from someone with an early screening. I'm not sure on all the details.
    Auce said:

Hasn't it been confirmed that ANY footage of the movie shown to anyone is only the first 15-20 minutes of the movie? With that said, you have 2 and a half hours of not knowing what's going to happen. I'm pretty confident they know leaks will eventually happen and at not a single person is seeing it in full until the premier.

What?? I've heard of leaks that spoil most of the movie!
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yes many angry people like to ruin things with spoilers. Those are very sad people.

Yes many angry people like to ruin things with spoilers. Those are very sad people.

Yes they think people love spoilers, so they try their hardest to ruin a movie
    Well hopefully enough people will see this thread, if we save one person, it is worth it ;)
    Agreed