**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drax' double medium (bug?)

Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
When I hit the opponent with drax' double meduim attack when the opponent is blocking, sometimes it acts as if the opponent is unstoppable and hits back. Is this supposed to happen and has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Drax moveset causes that and other bugs to happen. It's an unnusual moveset that would be better if it changed ...
    Maybe just put the double hit on the second medium
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Drax moveset causes that and other bugs to happen. It's an unnusual moveset that would be better if it changed ...
    People wouldn't be happy if that happened, he wouldn't counter Mordo cause of his moveset then.
    People wouldn't be happy if that happened, he wouldn't counter Mordo cause of his moveset then.

That's also a bug. If it ever gets fixed, then there's no problem. It would be better actually

That's also a bug. If it ever gets fixed, then there's no problem. It would be better actually
    No, it wouldn't be better, not at all.

Also, you keep saying it's a bug, stop.

Kabam acknowledged it in the past, said it wasn't intentional but has decided to keep it in the game.

Kabam acknowledged it in the past, said it wasn't intentional but has decided to keep it in the game.

But they still say that it is a bug, so it is a bug and works like a bug
    edited August 2017

I haven't seen them call it a bug since they changed their stance on it, show me where you've seen this.

I haven't seen them call it a bug since they changed their stance on it, show me where you've seen this.

Is in the old forums, i don't know how to go there. Is on Mordo spotlight thread
    Also there was a thread asking for the fix, and a MOD confirmed once again that it is a bug.

Is in the old forums, i don't know how to go there. Is on Mordo spotlight thread
    Also there was a thread asking for the fix, and a MOD confirmed once again that it is a bug.
    The opposite also happened on the old forums, they addressed it and said it was here to stay.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    RE: Drax vs Mordo

I remember Kabam saying it was a bug, but don't recall anything about it being "here to stay".
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I like the way drax moves. I haven't noticed any problems with getting interrupted while attacking (morseso than every other champ)

I also like his double hit counter to mordos evade. It also works against Quake. I think it's a unique ability that doesn't over power him, just adds to his utility as a basic damage dealer.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    It's a bug in the way drax moves. It doesn't happen a lot. It it does from time to time. Not a big deal most of the time but annoying when it happens. It's been around for 2+ years as a minor bug
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    MikeHock wrote: »
    RE: Drax vs Mordo

I remember Kabam saying it was a bug, but don't recall anything about it being "here to stay".

it is a bug & will eventually be fixed... that's why I chose to learn how to beat mordo by alternate means rather than relying on drax.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★

QFT. See it's not technically a bug... it's just the way the animations work. Mordo tries for an instant evade after the first hit when stunned, which coincidentally matches up with Drax's double hit. It's just a nice bonus to playing Drax, and is actually working as intended.

They could change it, but it's not really broken, it's just a small detail of the way the two characters work and the way they are coded.

Champions hitting Drax back in mid swing though is news to me. I have a Drax and have not been noticing this, but I will keep a look out for any bugs.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,726 ★★★★★

Was this the post?

iq6uxoszjumm.jpg
    winterthur wrote: »

Was this the post?

iq6uxoszjumm.jpg

Yep.
    Some months later it was still confirmed as a bug, but that the team didn't had plans to fix it for the moment
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,726 ★★★★★
    Explanation on why Drax bypass astral attack.
    I can only get to this simplified text.

96i27hc7o0bo.jpg