**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I feel it's time to make Ghost Rider immune to incinerate.... POLL

Just as it reads, I would like to officially beg Kabam to make Ghost Rider immune to incinerate, or add something to him that at least gives him some sort of boost while hes under the effect of incinerate, much like they did with Nebula and shock debuffs.

I feel it's time to make Ghost Rider immune to incinerate.... POLL 36 votes

Yes, make Ghost Rider incinerate immune
58%
CrkwestChovnerWhiteManCombat_117matlarmanMegatronOGKobster84Colonaut123The_red_EclipseFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDjinTheSpicyKnightMrChadRico_1DrZedicusHedronStevenGrantRogersElite_Gamer_126EarthEliteTrillionaire6Killermafia1475 21 votes
No, leave the man who is on fire full time able to take damage from incinerate
41%
ArcDeAngelusEb0ny-O-M4wxNigSpity68NEO_mr_AndersonSpiderCoolsRasiloverCupidScopeotoe987LordRaymond3VoltolosAdiMukh555ItsDamienJollyHawkYcats 15 votes

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Yes, make Ghost Rider incinerate immune
    Well of course
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I feel you missed the other 100 threads about this. And the ones that got answered saying he will not be changed
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Ghost Rider is not on fire. It's a Metaphysical Hell Fire.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Where is my horse pic...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Ah yes

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    MCOC Ghost Rider is not in the same universe as the main Marvel Universe. Therefore he doesn't have to be incinerate immune. MCOC is not based in the Earth-616 main Marvel continuity. It's based on the Earth-TRN517 Marvel continuity, which has its own rules.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I've voted no, because, there is a lot of champs that would need some kind of immunity.
    Iceman: Coldsnap/frostbite
    KGroot: He spite poison, not immune
    AA: His wings are toxic, not immune
    Dorm: A flamming head not immune to incinerate

And, it's ok like that.
  • edited April 2019
    Hey guys, we've already stated in THIS discussion that we don't plan to make Ghost Rider Incinerate Immune. However, if you would like to share any other improvement suggestions for this Champion, please do so in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.