**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why no OG Thor, Sw or Vision in the 5 star pool?

Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
Its been discussed a lot but now as we have champs like GHOST, CORVUS, Nick Fury, Thing which can finish any content with ease why can't we have Nerfed SW or OG Thor or Vision in the basic pool. Are they more powerful than GHOST or Thing..If i remember correctly some of them were given out as 5* (BW, Electro and Dr STRANGE) but never added to basic pool.
Any specific reasons or you want us to believe SW can break the game more than THING or GHOST.

Regards,
Daksh

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Even if scarlet is 4*, she still kick ass real hard there and there. An 5* version would just make it more kick ass
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Diksh619 said:

roberto94 said:

Even if scarlet is 4*, she still kick ass real hard there and there. An 5* version would just make it more kick ass

Is she over powerful with content as act 6 and variant? I don't think so..GHOST or THING can kick the defender's ass much efficiently and quickly..Its just a money grab fiesta as i think of it..
    Just think about what you said at the end there for one minute. If it were a money grab fiesta, Kabam would ADD these characters as 5*. The amount of people buying crystals to get and dupe SW as a 5* alone would be insane.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Any plane to bring BW abom and electro in to the basice 5 star cystal els I’m wild said you guys is to greedy
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Thor GMFC on sale now lol
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    When can we get a 5 star sw shes highly demanded as too be added sice ages ago will we see her soon any news when we can see her
  • _VEGETA__VEGETA_ Posts: 24
    Vision is a buy only hero, as for Thor, Scarlet, Black widow, theyll only ever be around as featured gmcs, to buff the profit margin. They wont do anything that could impact their bottom line 😂 every 5* should be in the basic pool at this stage besides the unique ones, Thanos, Kang, Redpool, Vision.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    5* SW Thor BW Wolvie MagMN Electro and other old champs should be added to the pool months ago. Totally agree that now exist way stronger 5* not to mention 6*. There is no other reason for not adding them other than make the game community frustrated by these non logical practices. Let’s hope it’s only lazy programming other than anything else.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

Diksh619 said:

roberto94 said:

Is she over powerful with content as act 6 and variant? I don't think so..GHOST or THING can kick the defender's ass much efficiently and quickly..Its just a money grab fiesta as i think of it..
    Just think about what you said at the end there for one minute. If it were a money grab fiesta, Kabam would ADD these characters as 5*. The amount of people buying crystals to get and dupe SW as a 5* alone would be insane.
    Thor has now been released for the whales..SW and Wolverine won't be far away..let's wait and watch..

If we fight them on a normal basis they should be in 5* pool.

The problem is just because of ego issues people don't understand basic logic..divide and rule policy is how they go and we fall for it..if we unite they will fix the game..but again who cares..
    _VEGETA_ said:

Vision is a buy only hero, as for Thor, Scarlet, Black widow, theyll only ever be around as featured gmcs, to buff the profit margin. They wont do anything that could impact their bottom line 😂 every 5* should be in the basic pool at this stage besides the unique ones, Thanos, Kang, Redpool, Vision.

I am not talking about BUY ME Vision..the other one with Power steal and burn(Age of Ultron)!
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Diksh619 said:

Its been discussed a lot but now as we have champs like GHOST, CORVUS, Nick Fury, Thing which can finish any content with ease why can't we have Nerfed SW or OG Thor or Vision in the basic pool. Are they more powerful than GHOST or Thing..If i remember correctly some of them were given out as 5* (BW, Electro and Dr STRANGE) but never added to basic pool.
    Any specific reasons or you want us to believe SW can break the game more than THING or GHOST.

Regards,
    Daksh

They don’t make money off the basic 5* pool. That is why.
    VTA92 said:

Diksh619 said:

Regards,
    Daksh

They don’t make money off the basic 5* pool. That is why.
    Exactly..but they should stop saying BS about game balance..just say to us plain and blunt..give us you money lol