**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] 22.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• HappymoonHappymoon Posts: 17
    game Name: Happy Moon
    Device and Model: Huawei P9 EVA-L19
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 22.1.1
    Game Mode: All modes we have in the game
    Description of the Issue: lagging is a lot. I had lags for mister sinister specials and hitting block exact same happened for darkhawk and venom supreme(these were because of my phone). But now I'm lagging facing all champions. Games stops for a sec middle of attack. Sp3 resume any attack you were middle of before you launch sp3. Champ not appearing in their frame. AI is too fast and why the hell armor shatter of medusa isn't working for darkhawk? When he is armor shatter he gains armor, auto blocks, inflicts damage while hitting block and goes to shadow mode after sp2. I thought medusa will shatter robots and deactivates their abilities
  • skjwoodskjwood Posts: 1
    edited April 2019
    In-Game Name: skjwood
    Device and Model: (LG G6)
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both (VZ LTE)
    Game Version Installed: 21.2
    Game mode : Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest. Often gets stuck during Human Torch load screen. Very slow to load.
    Description of the Issue: game moves in slow motion, almost to the point of being frozen. If I close out and come back in, it clears up, but then lags/refreshes slowly again.
  • xfou21xfou21 Posts: 34
    Game Name: xfou21
    Device and Model: OnePlus 5 (8GB RAM)
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Game Mode: All modes we have in the game
    Description of the Issue:
    -each hit of the combo feels delayed (even worse with champions with swords like angela)
    -parry and dexterity not working every time
    -sound playing incorrectly
    -timer for help not displaying
    -keeps dashing forward after sp3 everytime regardless if im blocking or not
    -getting intercepted with sp attack between my combo

ffs are you ever gonna fix this buggy upadate ? its been 2 weeks
  • wensan312wensan312 Posts: 12
    I am trying to evade, or parry, but however the champion just standstill without doing anything. This has lead to my champion died when fighting Uncollected event quest. Can please look into this and solve it asap as we don't really have must time to finish this shorter Event Quest?

Phone: Huawei Mate 20X
    Android.
    Both 4G or WIFI
    All game mode.

Kindly give me update.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    edited April 2019
    Game Name: HoldMyTea
    Device and Model:Samsung: A6 2018
    Cellular

Game Name: HoldMyWine
    Device and Model:Samsung: A7 2018
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1
    Cellular

Game Name: .HoldMyBeer.
    Device and Model:Samsung: A50
    Cellular

All 3. Of us have latest game version from google play store.
    All game modes For all 3 of us:
    Not registering imputs-blocks dash back etc.
    Longer more lags fps drop till almost freez.

P.s if someone curious why x3 we are gaming family husband,wife and daughter, just to keep shorter added all 3 in one post
  • Zuf2204Zuf2204 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Zuf2204
    Device and Model: Galaxy S8+
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, not a connection issue, game worked prior to last update.
    Game Version Installed: 22.1
    Game Mode: All modes.
    Description of the Issue: Game navigation is slow. Severe lag in all fight modes. Why is this fix not not a priority with other patches already being released? The game is unplayable. Trying to be patient, but this issue is approaching 2 weeks old. We expect better out of the #2 grossing app.
  • Negro5205Negro5205 Posts: 13

In-Game Name:
    soybatman

Device and Model:
    Samsung Galaxy S7+

Device Operating System:
    Android 7.0

Cellular or WiFi:
    Both

Game Version Installed:

Game Mode:
    Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

All my heroes randomly block, or randomly charge heavy attacks. Besides I've experiencing lot of lags, even when I opened 5* crystals. And the phone seems to be overheating much more since the last update of the game.
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    edited April 2019
    In-Game Name: Rollo Tomassi
    Device and Model: OnePlus 6
    Device Operating System: Android 9.0 oxygen OS
    Game Version Installed:
    Game Mode: Variant 2, Questing, AQ
    1. Medusa hit through well timed parry and my champ died.
    2. Every time I use sp3, post animation champion starts rushing towards mini. (Every quest, recent one in AQ mini boss Yondu 10 mins back)
    3. Severe lag on crystal opening
    4. Too much lag in game navigation
    5. Game hangs up and have to restart if loading time is longer
    6. Arena champ roster loading is taking longer than unusual
  • Name game: meatyowllegs, modello telefono galaxy s7 edge, versione os. Android 8.0, versione gamen 22.1, lagga di continuo in tutte le competizioni arena, storia, war, aq......i pg non rispondono ai comandi avete fatto un aggiornamento pessimo.....vergogna
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    In Game - Chaos_Bruh!!!!!
    Device and Model - Redmi 4a
    Operating system MIUI10
    Cellular or wifi - Both
    Game Version Latest Updated
    Game Mode - Story Quest Event Quest AW AQ
    Description - Completely lagging in loading screen have to wait almost 5 mins to go to next fight its outrageous i have been playing for 4 yrs never have been faced this much lag in fight and loading screen its used to so smooth before now kabam plss fix or make new adjustment These lags are killing time so ingame fight lags also occur so many time . Pls Do Something Kabam i have been complaining for month no responce this not cool Come on .
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos PLS forward this to community i love this game but cant play with these lags come on been complaning for months nothing no improvements
  • SwervySwervy Posts: 3
    In game name: Swervy
    Device and Model: Samsung s8+
    Device Operating System: Android Version 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. Both, cellular by Optus
    Game Version Installed: 22.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quest, Boss Rush, Arena, story quest, all events
    Description of the Issue: Extreme delays on loading screen particularly after a battle returning to a map, my stopwatch recorded 95 seconds to return to the map in eq today, this is after closing all apps, and freshly starting MCOC. also crystal opening tends to cause the whole game to lag so hard it almost comes to a crash, if i chose to spin the crystal instead of instantly open it the game will become completely unresponsive to touch imput and will change frames roughly every 15 seconds

additionally I have found the game comes to a complete halt during battles, I am yet to determine exactly what triggers this but I have brought it down to either the enemy dashing to a mid strike or an enemy invoking a special.
  • Device and Model: LG GE SE
    Device Operating System: Android 7
    Game Version Installed: Newest 22.1.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? ALL MODES

After updating the software of my device, I am experiencing crashes in the loading screens before or after a fight. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game after the updates, and nothing changed. Please, tell me that there is something I can do.
  • NellonNellon Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Nellon_T
    Device and Model: Galaxy S6
    Device Operating System: 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. Cellurar by Orange
    Game Mode: Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Every fight with Human torch is lagged. The more flames appear the longer lags become. Especially during Human Torch blocks and sp1.
    During arena, Alliance quest and war, all event quests controls got broken. Mostly tapping or swiping to evade left side of screena results in medium or heavy attack.
  • iPhone 6s all current updates

Having lots of lag issues lately,especially with the epic human torch in negative zone. It seems excessive animation may be causing it to lag, and or tweaks to the AI. Or a combination of the 2. But often the fight is unplayable and I have to just turn off the game. Love to play. Hate for game to not work. Please forward thx so much.
  • KILLERKILLER Posts: 8
    In-Game Name:K l L L ER
    Device and Model: Galaxy 9÷
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: both AT&r
    Game Version Installed: 22.1.1
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest and Arenas
    Description of the Issue: Champs not responding to anything or game screen goes completely black you can hear the game playing but screen is black. When not responding you can't block, dexterity, and impossible to parry. Parry issue started today. Up until now that wasn't an issue.
  • VenomousAshVenomousAsh Posts: 3
    Name:- CozimSpidey
    Device:- Redmi Note 5 pro
    Operating System:- Oreo
    Connectivity:- WiFi
    Mode:- Event Quests
    Version:- 22.1.1
    Description:- After the game update 22.1.1 I am facing a lag between the loading screens. Generally,I had no issue like this before. I really like this game a lot. Only after this update I not feeling good. The loading screen of character choice is also slow. Please fix this issue as soon as possible. Please really means a lot to me.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    You say you fixed Sentinal L1 problem . no you have not.
    Found: map4, map5 AQ , EQ etc
    And why are sentinals hidden in AQ maps now?

When you dash attack, many champs do not make contact irrespective of if opponent AI is blocking orjust standing still (point is not moving and no reasonable explanation to not get hit)

Champs: miles, dr strange and many others
    Found : arena, t3 science map

FPS goes down and skips irrespective of game mode also whenver H.torch or many other champs do specials or heavies

Dex comments register as parry.

Parry continues to fail.

Champs do not obey commands they stand there or walk fwd getting hit .

Frame pauses sometimes while in the middle of a special attack irrespective of triggered by AI or user.

Pls address these issues , Appreciate all the new and exciting content but the game is simply uplayable.

IGN: EmperorStark~2
    Phone:Redmi note 5 64gb variant, indian version
    Miui: 10.2.1.0
    Network : wifi (BSNL) , data (JIO)
    Game mode 22.1 post hotfix patch

Thank you for your time.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    IGN: AgentApoc007
    Phone Model: Nokia 3.1 Plus
    Connectivity: WiFi
    Game Mode: Story Quests, AQ, Event Quests
    Game Version: 22.1.1

Description of Issue:

Dash backs getting punished immediately
    Buffet not working properly
    Minor lag
    Attacks sometimes miss
    Enemies using specials during attacks
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    In Game - Chaos_Bruh!!!!!
    Device and Model - Redmi 4a
    Operating system MIUI10
    Cellular or wifi - Both
    Game Version Latest Updated
    Game Mode - Story Quest Event Quest AW AQ
    Description - Completely lagging in loading screen have to wait almost 5 mins to go to next fight its outrageous i have been playing for 4 yrs never have been faced this much lag in fight and loading screen its used to so smooth before now kabam plss fix or make new adjustment These lags are killing time so in game fight lags also occur so many time . Pls Do Something Kabam i have been complaining for month no responce this not cool Come on .
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos PLS forward this to community i love this game but cant play with these lags come on been complaning for months nothing no improvements and also now i am having dropped inputs in AQ loading screen takes forever to load and whenever i hit HT in his block or DH or mister sinister it starts to lags and boom you get SP on you face i hope this all are fixed for endgame content
  • In-Game Name: coolrunner72
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10
    Device Operating System: Android 9 build PPR1.180610.011.G960FXXU2CSC8
    Kernel version 4.9.59-15540155
    Game Version Installed: Latest (most recent) version
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests
    Description of the Issue: It takes ages between fights to go the next. I am more waiting looking at loading screens than actually playing the game. Also, when I click on "Crystals" it takes a long time before I can interact - it looks like I have to wait till I see the chat line again on the bottom of the screen. As if I am interested to see a single chat line when at the Crystals page...
    I am really considering to de-install the game as this is getting frustrating.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    Hey Kabam team,
    I have noticed since the update (Flame On) that the chat now opens into the global chat instead of my alliance chat. Also, I have experienced some crashes, the game totally crashing and closing down, in additon to the game being very slow and laggin a LOT since the upgrade.
    If you could please take care of these bugs, all summoners would be appreciative.
    Strong

I use Andriod on my phone and tablet.
  • SeanFlikSeanFlik Posts: 43
    edited April 2019
    In-Game Name: SeanFlik
    Device and Model: Galaxy S7
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Version Installed: 22.1
    Game Mode: Event Quests and Bounty Missions
    Description of the Issue: There is still lag when Human Torch throws his specials, but today I've noticed he will throw a special inbetween one of my hits into his block. This is ridiculous.
    Additionally, I've noticed Red Hulk has not been regenerating the amount he should be from his synergy with Domino? Anyone else experience this?
  • How's that "investigation" coming along?! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
    As long as it benefits Kabam, the "investigation" will turn into a cold case until 22.0.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Neo Mr Anderson
    Galaxy tab S2
    Android version 7.0
    Wifi
    Game version 896096
    Problems in AQ, arena, everywhere.

First video, in AQ, I was on top of node, but, could not get in fight, had to restart the game
    Second video, after restart, fight started, but, I was not in .
    https://youtu.be/3x1DFmg1DPw
    https://youtu.be/4G8RtlF-jI0

Third video, in 3* arena, fight started, but, screen was black. You can hear the fight, but black image.
    https://youtu.be/_4qZTyRbF0o

Fourth video, I was selecting my champs for next matchup, and the game close. This is why the video stop.
    https://youtu.be/uGcUSkS1N7w

Last video, game froze in arena, again.
    https://youtu.be/aZk3jh5t0wE

You really have to fix all chose bugs. This game is getting close to being annoying to play.
  • ThomaszarThomaszar Posts: 23
    Thomaszar
    Xiaomi redmi 4a
    Android 7.1.2
    WiFi and cellular
    Game version latest!
    Lag during opening crystals, fighting and slow loading. Basically everywhere!!!!
  • TrapavkoTrapavko Posts: 36

In-Game Name: Master Chu Chu
    Device and Model: OnePlus 5
    Device Operating System: 9.0.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier? Both.
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? All
    Description of the Issue: For quite some time, even before this version I have felt that my reflexes and skill were adequate but game didn't register my inputs. In last two weeks I've enabled Show taps and Pointer location in developer mode and started recording fights using DU Recorder to analyze in slow motion. Quite frequently I find that game is simply not registering my inputs at all making it very frustrating.

In above example you can see that I have tapped the input for block which did not register.

• I'm on android and I experience dropped blocks, unresponsive blocks, unresponsive evades and dodge backs. My specials font land due to lag and timing issues occur due to gross lag
This discussion has been closed.