**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Replace Dungeons with Bounties

Got about a half hour until Dungeons come back and the game is already starting with the Dungeon Lag. When will Kabam give up on this format and replace it with something else? Out of the 30 guys in our alliance, only 2 or 3 actually play Dungeons, but everybody has loved this Bounty format. With a couple tweaks, such as randomizing the opponent list, I think this could be a better ongoing mode than the Dungeons.

Please either end the Dungeons, or fix your system so it doesn't ruin the playability of the rest of the game.

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I'm on the side of eliminating it. I know Kabam tried with this one, but it just didn't work.

I also don't hate the idea of continuing the bounty missions, but would need to increase the enemy and node variations to keep it fresh.
  • Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    Dungeons are cool, just need be buffed or crystal prices cut down
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I would love bounties added as pernament game mode, and I absolutely wouldn't mind not seeing dungeons in their current form anymore
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I would love to see dungeons go bye bye. Wouldnt shed a single tear. Bounty made permanent? Good idea as well. But first things first.......goodbye dungeons.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I play dungeons a lot and I hate every minute of it. The only reason why I do it is for the five star dungeon crystals, the last and only one I opened was freaking Groot. Not worth the time. Bounty missions on the other hand are a lot funner and have better rewards. Definitely would swap them out in an instant.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Without dungeons I wouldn’t know where to find gold, since I don’t play arenas.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Dungeons work better, especially for those not in an alliance. But yes, the lag and other bugs need to be fixed for sure.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I don't want Dungeons gone, I just want the speed which we acquire enough for a Crystal to be slightly increased. The current rate makes for quite a long haul.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    I have not played a dungeon in about 6 months and don’t intend to anymore so I would be happy to wave goodbye to them. Bounties would be good imo as a permanent feature with increased rewards. Perhaps something like double the shards for beating the boss when at a class disadvantage etc. if that is possible to be factored in. and definitely waaaay more than 15 x 6* shards for the epic level difficulty...! 50 minimum methinks
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I believe bounties would be a great replacement for dungeons.