**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lady Thor

2»

Comments

• johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Jaded said:

Sure, let people believe they have a great champ because she can stun lock. When in reality we would be doing them a disservice by not telling them the truth. Like it or not if people are free to like whatever champs, others are free to disagree.

My problem is the smae people trashing her are usuallyt he ones that also say "git gud", yet rely on playing with r5 Blade, Ghost, Domino, Corvus, etc. to be good. Lady Thor is a good example of a champ that a skilled player could do a lot with.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    johara84 said:

Jaded said:

Sure, let people believe they have a great champ because she can stun lock. When in reality we would be doing them a disservice by not telling them the truth. Like it or not if people are free to like whatever champs, others are free to disagree.

My problem is the smae people trashing her are usuallyt he ones that also say "git gud", yet rely on playing with r5 Blade, Ghost, Domino, Corvus, etc. to be good. Lady Thor is a good example of a champ that a skilled player could do a lot with.
    My 6* mordo, ghulk, red hulk, korg, Luke cage and nebula are better then her. While my 6* cable is only slightly better then her.

I don’t have ghost or domino. Yes I have r5 blade, corvus, starky, mephisto and venom the duck. Corvus is only r5 because he’ll help finish up chapter 3 variant #1 otherwise he would still be r4. While my r4 5* consist of modok, spidergwen, winter soldier, storm, Doctor voodoo, rocket, quake, star lord, magik and aegon. They are all better then lady Thor. Even my 5* ghostrider sits at r3 because he isn’t duped and won’t see much action anyways so I won’t waste resources on him yet.

Idc about r3 5*, since t4bc and t4cc is primarily easy to obtain for me. But she’s not on the list of my next r3s.
    I'm not mathematician but last time i checked 15 did not equal 71.
    edited April 2019

Assumption made on fact that she is at the very bottom when it comes to both utility and damage, so the only way one doesn't have any better champions than jane foster is if they don't have any other champions at all

I have a juggs, UC, and Iron Fist that fit that bill much better, you could easily argue shes much better than Loki or Guillotine as she has more utility and scale-able damage. Hyperbole just makes an argument look weak. As I said she's a middle of the road champ. Just because sh isnt SS, Magic, or Voodoo doesn't make her "trash".
    johara84 said:

And clearly you’re just trying to poke around because I disagree with your Jane foster opinions. I already said idc about r3s. If someone wants to r3 her fine w/e. I’m not naming the 56 champs on my roster that are r3 and below. My apologies if this hurts your feeling that lady Thor isn’t worthy.
    Jaded said:

johara84 said:

And clearly you’re just trying to poke around because I disagree with your Jane foster opinions. I already said idc about r3s. If someone wants to r3 her fine w/e. I’m not naming the 56 champs on my roster that are r3 and below. My apologies if this hurts your feeling that lady Thor isn’t worthy.
    It doesnt hurt my feelings. You said you had 71 5* champs better, and I called BS. Its not my fault you can't back up your own claim.
    edited April 2019
    johara84 said:

Jaded said:

johara84 said:

It doesnt hurt my feelings. You said you had 71 5* champs better, and I called BS. Its not my fault you can't back up your own claim.
    You can call bs on whatever you want. She’s literally equal to my antman, colossus, groot, iron fist, cyclops and hulk buster. They are r1. The rest of my r1-3 are better. Believe it or not.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    @Jaded @Fjolnir

There is ways to talk. Anyone can give their opinions, but, do it with respect.
    You'll understand when you'll reach a certain age.
    Maybe not, but, it's ok, you can become president. :D;)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

@Jaded @Fjolnir

As Kathy Griffin calls him, "The Accidental President".
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    johara84 said:

I can confirm this calculation to be true.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Fjolnir said:

@Jaded @Fjolnir

Lol, you’re the one making childish remarks. My post on page1 was quite respectful. Try not to be so easily triggered.

True, I apologize.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Duped Jane is not a bad champ. She's solidly average and has some decent abilities. If you have a reasonably deep roster though it is hard to see a scenario in which you will use her unless you just like playing her.

Duped Jane is not a bad champ. She's solidly average and has some decent abilities. If you have a reasonably deep roster though it is hard to see a scenario in which you will use her unless you just like playing her.

This is the point I was trying to make. To call her the worst in the game is an absolute falsehood. There are objectively worst champs than her. And subjectively lots of champs I'd put below her in terms of use. Just because some champs do the things she does better does not mean she is bad, just not exceptional.
    johara84 said:

This is the point I was trying to make. To call her the worst in the game is an absolute falsehood. There are objectively worst champs than her. And subjectively lots of champs I'd put below her in terms of use. Just because some champs do the things she does better does not mean she is bad, just not exceptional.
    No one on this thread said she was the worse champ in the game. Exactly said she’s garbage.
    "so the only way one doesn't have any better champions than jane foster is if they don't have any other champions at all" - Diablo. I know its not you but you aren't the only one on this thread that I've replied to.
  • LegendSeekerLegendSeeker Posts: 20
    I don't get why people hate her so much. She was actually voted the worst mystic champion back in December 2017.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Als

I don't get why people hate her so much. She was actually voted the worst mystic champion back in December 2017.

I know right??? Even though the mystic class is stacked, there's so many more mystics that are worse than her
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    Two words. She's garb
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    edited April 2019
    I almost forgot (fast forward to 9.05) - https://youtu.be/iEgf0_HUTUA
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

johara84 said:

No one on this thread said she was the worse champ in the game. Exactly said she’s garbage.
    So...you're not saying she's trash. You're saying she's garbage.
    I see...
    -.-