**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] 22.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

13»

Comments

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Game froze like this forever like I was stuck as Antman in the micro realm... last Friday
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    In-Game Name: Thaylin
    Device and Model: Ipad pro 12.9 2018
    Device Operating System: IOS 12.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, but cell is Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 22.1.1
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: The game will lock up and free for periods of time, sometimes even preventing me from swiping up to switch games. When some specials are launched the game will briefly freeze making it hard to react. In addition sometimes inputs will be dropped, a heavy attack will change to a light attack, or the character will just not respond to the touch at all. I would assume this was a device issue, but the device is only 4 months old and it only happens on this game.
  • redm4nredm4n Posts: 48
    In-Game Name: Redm4n
    Device and Model: IPhone XS
    Device Operating System: IOS 12.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, but cell is Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 22.1.1
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: 1) The UI retaliates faster that the game will allow you to react following a player executed SP1, I see this mainly with Hyperion. 2) With Domino and SP3 I have been noticing that she has been dashing forward right after the animation has finished, its as if the touch is being registered mid animation. This usually results in getting punished by the UI bad (was really enjoyable during variant 2). 3) For the last 3 days I have been unable to evade any non-melee special attack, this includes auto-evaders as well. 4) for the past 3 days, I have been unable to get any poise charges for stark enhanced Spider-Man.
  • redm4nredm4n Posts: 48
    Correction to my previous post. The UI retaliates faster that the game will allow you to react following a player executed SP3, I see this mainly with Hyperion
  • SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    Well funny thing is if you get a call and receive it so after you finish call and resume fight the game hangs u can click resume nothing happens u just have to force close app
  • Lord_Rahl15Lord_Rahl15 Posts: 3
    Game skips constantly and dungeons have ne non responsive to touch and doesn't let you back
  • SunSleepsSunSleeps Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: SunSleeps
    Device and Model: iPhone 7+
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi and Cellular
    Game Version Installed: 22.1 version
    Game Mode: Story quest, Event quest, AQ, haven't tried AW yet.
    Description of the Issue: Overall game-play is very laggy which has caused me to lose fights and spend loads of units which shouldn't have happened. Lags (major lag during intense or long combat situations or after long time game play), game drops controls and animations. game is it very glitchy/choppy at any moment in the fight. Makes timing blocks and attacks impossible as well as intercepting a dash attack with a special. Hoping this will be resolved soon.

Since the last update majority of iOS players experience the same irritating lags and stuttering. It Spoils the fun of game. I see many people over here posted about the same problem, but so far nothing happened about it, should we give up?
  • Zros90Zros90 Posts: 10
    edited April 2019
    In-Game Name: Zros90
    Device and Model: iPhone XS Max 256GB
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 22.1 version
    Game Mode: Every mode
    Description of the Issue: Don’t listen to all the whiners, the game works perfect without any problem.
    Who ever complain probably just not good enough for the game and blame it on you.
    You are doing amazing job keep it up 💪
    And all the Android users should buy an Iphone XS Max instead of complaining because they have **** Android phones.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Device and Model: Iphone 8plus 128gb
    Operating system: iOs 12.2
    Cellular and WiFi
    Game mode: Everything
    Still have constant loading issues. Crystal menu take several seconds to come up once I'm in. If I open a crystal, there is sever lag and the crystal spins out slow at first and eventually spins correctly. Loading time between modes takes forever. After fights, load times are bad as well. Why can't this game work in even the most basic way?
This discussion has been closed.