**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6R2 Rank Up Decision

Hi guys, who do you think should be my next 6R2? Im leaning toward symbiote supreme, since i just duped him. but would you chooose him over ghost or
hulkbuster though?

6R2 Rank Up Decision 92 votes

ghost
40%
thetaman23raja_sKDoggg2017adqqedfyvrMixkebabDarkrider05Sixshot1AanthosimolazTaZ_4178KillerRino19zeustarToxicBladecx23433DaphboyLordRaymond3AlbertABCASrini003TheSpicyKnightStance 37 votes
duped symbiote supreme
18%
Vdh2008EvilEmpireBendyLeNoirFaineantManup456username7312Greifmaster911NiteAndDaetom523shadow_lurker22001_kunal21-sixate-LostReplica23Thanos_CarHugo700Ctleath_013Muhammed12 17 votes
duped karnak
2%
Cupid_Rogueyy_ 2 votes
duped loki
1%
Eviscerator 1 vote
duped sabertooth
9%
AndrewkoleSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsScholiaEvangelionlovrPrathapIncitatus666Ægon0710EarthElite 9 votes
hulkbuster
26%
CrkwestFrostyVTA92OdachiPizzabeatFfm1899Wicket329IamTryingMyBestDRTOJakearoundUlysseOdysseus75KngSpcTJ107jkcjmijiFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTankRichardsonSidDDragonSuros_moonInimicoTheLegendzPlay 24 votes
miles morales
0%
others
2%
UrrymonsterMaldroit2 2 votes

Comments

• webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    ChriissR said:

Weird flex but okay

You have a R2 Corvus, I'm sure you can figure out who to R2 next. Brag post.

but I do genuinely want to know who to choose: ghost or symbiote supreme?
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    ghost
    meant hulkbuster
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    duped sabertooth
    You must be doing Uncollected event also on autoplay... Those many 6*.. wow :)
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    hulkbuster
    *presses lol*
  • LamadudeLamadude Posts: 19
    ghost
    Flexer look how many 6 stars you have
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    duped symbiote supreme
    Sym Supreme is a monster. I would take him up over all the others easily.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    ghost
    Ghost 100%,
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    others
    If you were only interested on people saying who to rank between ghost and sym... then why include a picture of all champs and a poll
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    ghost
    webtswx said:

Hi guys, who do you think should be my next 6R2? Im leaning toward symbiote supreme, since i just duped him. but would you chooose him over ghost or
    hulkbuster though?

First of all holy **** that's a lotta 6*s lol i have 5 right now...6th coming with the new event!
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    ghost
    webtswx said:

ChriissR said:

Weird flex but okay

You have a R2 Corvus, I'm sure you can figure out who to R2 next. Brag post.

but I do genuinely want to know who to choose: ghost or symbiote supreme?
    Im saying ghost or someone... ghost if you have the quantum trinity as 5* or higher
    ... which im guessing you do lol😄
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Why are you saying that this guy is boasting? He is asking a genuine question
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    An even better question you could've asked is - "Hi guys, how much cash did I give kabam to obtain all these 6* champs (most of which are trashcan tier)"?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    webtswx said:

Hi guys, who do you think should be my next 6R2? Im leaning toward symbiote supreme, since i just duped him. but would you chooose him over ghost or hulkbuster though?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that this is an honest question. I'd probably vote Ghost, but I think I speak for a whole lot of people reading this post when I say I am puzzled by how anyone could amass that large of a roster through conventional game play and consider Ghost, Symbiote Supreme, and Hulkbuster to be the in-contention choices for an R2 rank up.
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    Bru..., I still dont have one!!!!!!!!!!
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    duped symbiote supreme
    Brag post aside I just maxed my 5* SS and he’s a fun time so I would definitely recommend him. The cosmics just keep coming and he wrecks them.