**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is units and cash the only way to get the exlusive 5* champs ?

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
HI Kabam ,

Want to know if the 5* version of BW , Abomination , DS and OG Thor available in basic 5* pool ? If not , do you have the plans to add them into the crystal pool ?

PS . I burnt a lot of cavalier crystals and can't really try for Thor unless I spend and I don't spend a dime on this game . Thanks for looking at this

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Well, there have been other ways, via the Arena for example, but pretty much, yes. That's what makes them Exclusive.
    I just meant on the subject of Exclusives. Goldpool and Deadpool were.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    And Doctor Strange, I’m fairly certain
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

goldpool and deadpool are exclusives, the others are not, they are just not released in 5* yet.,

They could be someday, but as it stands, they've only ever been avaiable for purchase.
    Lormif said:

goldpool and deadpool are exclusives, the others are not, they are just not released in 5* yet.,

These 5* versions would be considered Exclusives because they've never been offered in the Basic.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Axo4545 said:

From a old thread

Isn't really valid at this point.
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    Axo4545 said:

_GRINDER_ said:

Axo4545 said:

From a old thread

How does that answer my question . ?

My question is that the champs which have been available for units , special unit based crystals , will they be added to basic anytime soon
    It answers your question because it is the same question that was asked in that old thread.
    It doesn't, though. Black Widow, Abomination, Doctor Strange, and Thor (OG) were made available in featured 5* GMC's that were available for cash or units. They ALREADY EXIST as 5* champions.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Especially if you don't spend, why do you care? They're trash compared to most newer champs.