**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bounty Mission Rewards

I've initiated two bounty missions for my alliance and have not received any additional rewards for doing so. Instead, I just get the same 50 5* shards that everyone gets. Is this broken? Is anyone working on it? I've asked others in my alliance, and they're all seeing the same thing.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Many replies by Kabam have said that the wording of “extra for initiator” was inadvertently carried over from previous Bounty months. Everyone in alliance gets same 50 shard rewards when 10+ people do one. (Even those that didn’t do a Mission, and that initiator does NOT get any extra this time)
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    That's how it's supposed to be. They changed how it works this time around, but they forgot to update the description. There's a topic somewhere about it. If I find it I'll link it.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/130609/negative-zone-bounty-missions

Here you go, at the bottom of their announcement it says about the 50 shards
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, @SummonerNR and @ItsDamien !

Personally, I think it's kinda stupid to require it to be initiated by the alliance, and then not give out extra rewards for the initiator. If that's the case, just make it reset automatically every 8 hours.