**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

v23.0 Discussion Thread

Summoners!

Version 23.0 is coming next week! This release features events inspired by Avengers: End Game (but doesn't contain movie spoilers...) and a number of performance fixes. Please note that there will be another release shortly after this one that features even more bug fixes.

Read about it here.

EDIT:Hey All!

As it looks like 23.0 is starting to roll out to everybody now, we wanted to make sure you're aware of 2 Known issues in this version:

- There is currently an issue affecting v23.0 where Summoners are unable to use Rank Up gems on their Champions. This will be addressed in 23.0.1, which will be coming in the next couple of days.
- There is currently an issue with Solo Objectives where if you have multiple completed Objectives, claiming one of them will award you with all of the rewards for the other completed Objectives. You’ll still need to “claim” the others in order to move on to the next Objective in the Chain, but will not receive double rewards for them.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited April 2019
    I have been looking foward To this!

Oh no, i typed a Star wars Quote In a Marvel game forum.
    He can't do that shoot him or something!
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Waboba said:

• benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    If you just spoiled that they will go to alternate dimensions, I'm gonna be mad 🙃 but seriously:
    Is Avengers Forever and Avengers:Last stand are to different events? And maybe, just maybe, can we get a glimpse of the new My Champions screen? 😁
    https://images.app.goo.gl/oDPm9ccXytAeuVeCA
    The_Boss9 said:

Waboba said:

I wanted to put a pic/Gif, but my comment needed to be approved.
    *Sadness noise*
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    “Fixed an issue causing the opponent AI to sometimes act too defensively”

@Kabam Miike could you give examples of what this is doing exactly please?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike the posts says use the power of the Infinity stones to drive off the Children of Thanos... does that mean the month of June will have another quest to drive out Thanos himself? 👀
  • TerryoswTerryosw Posts: 11
    Great I'm so glad you guy's are getting bugs fixed hopefully you get the bugs that are causing block and dex to glitch and not work properly...
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Siliyo said:

@Kabam Miike the posts says use the power of the Infinity stones to drive off the Children of Thanos... does that mean the month of June will have another quest to drive out Thanos himself? 👀

Here’s hoping 😎🤞
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    "Avengers Forever" is legit most likely a spoiler for Endgame and I wish you all had not used it for the EQ.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Specifically? Not really, but if you look through the forums and specifically the Bugs and Known issues section, you'll see that Summoners were complaining about an AI that was being too defensive. Staying behind blocks, not launching specials, etc. This was not an intentional change, and has now been fixed.
    Gotcha, probably experienced it myself and assumed it was the AI behind a ****
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    What about dominos gun shot attack which is unblockable?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Does this mean that the iOS & Android clients will be available on the 24th, or will it be before that, like last time?

I sure hope the patch drops a day or two before like last time.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Will sentinel be fixed..domino heavy addressed?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    benshb said:

If you just spoiled that they will go to alternate dimensions, I'm gonna be mad 🙃 but seriously:
    Is Avengers Forever and Avengers:Last stand are to different events? And maybe, just maybe, can we get a glimpse of the new My Champions screen? 😁

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Can we except the usually trend that been going on for mons now? Unstoppable/Unblockable mechanics lol
    Husky54 said:

"Avengers Forever" is legit most likely a spoiler for Endgame and I wish you all had not used it for the EQ.

You say this as if they have seen the movie in its entirety. Or are you assuming that because they make a marvel game they have insider information because I gotta tell that’s not how any of this works lol
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i appreciate you guys addressing the fixes, is there a reason why we couldn't just get it all in update 23.0 instead of waiting days or weeks for the other fix?
    Ace_03 said:

I hope that solo system works retroactively and us completionists start getting treated right, 100% act 1 thru 5, ROL, RTTL, LOL 100% and 6.1 100%, they take all of that into account and reward us for that after the fact and we can really start making a difference and motivating/rewarding players for going for this content as hard as possible.

One can only hope, but AQ, AW rewards are great, love my crew and my people, been the leader of my alliance for a hot minute now, but these solo quests are the thing that makes me feel like I can push my skill and ability, most importantly the will to step up and rise to the occasion when faced with the hardest of content.

Worthwhile rewards for my solo accomplishments will go a long way to increase my satisfaction and enjoyment of the game, if implemented right, this could be a revolutionary change for Marvel: Contest of Champions.

There’s a discussion post about the objectives. Miike confirmed that we will receive rewards for some objectives that we’ve already completed. We will not for skill based objectives though.
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125
    Ronin ebony maw cull obsidian comin to the contest
    So hyped😀

But i was expecting thor🙁
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    I didnt see any fix about dashing foward after Sp3?
  • Starbuster234Starbuster234 Posts: 65
    Waboba said:

Hello there!

edited April 2019

Waboba said:

Hello there!

GeNeRaL kEnObi
    You are a bold one..
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★

Specifically? Not really, but if you look through the forums and specifically the Bugs and Known issues section, you'll see that Summoners were complaining about an AI that was being too defensive. Staying behind blocks, not launching specials, etc. This was not an intentional change, and has now been fixed.
    Thanks, I had noticed that behavior. I kept screaming, "Come at me, bro!" But it didn't work.
    Can Confirm this strategy did not work. I really wish it did, though.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Babafrigo said:

I didnt see any fix about dashing foward after Sp3?

This please
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    What about sentinel L1 timing and domino heavy damage decrease